28

"Ah Jin hasn't woken up yet, who are you?" Immediately afterwards, Mu Ge'er's voice came.

Wang Jin walked to the window and looked out.

A dozen orcs came outside, and the few standing in the front row looked familiar.

"Let's take a look at Brother Jin." One of them scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly.

The other one raised the object in his hand and added: "Come and bring some fruit to Brother Jin."

Mu Ge'er and Wang Jin who were standing in the room realized that those orcs had more or less things in their hands.

Mu Geer was surprised. In the tribe, Ajin is the lunatic by default. Few people are willing to get close to him, let alone give him food. What's more, this food is a rare thing like fruit. You must know that in the beastman world, this Fruits are only found by orcs for their own brothers, so they find them for other people's brothers...

Brother Mu frowned and looked at the crowd and said: "Isn't it good for this orc to give fruit to brother? Ah Jin has an orc..."

Mu Geer reminded in a low voice, and the expressions of those orcs changed, and they all opened their mouths to explain, and in an instant, the outside of the house became noisy.

Brother Mu got a headache from the quarrel, and finally figured out what was going on.

"Are you giving the fruit to thank Ah Jin?" Brother Mu asked with a louder voice.

The voices of a dozen orcs came to a halt, and they nodded again and again. Brother Mu asked again: "With Brother Heng's consent?"

Those people nodded again.

The dozen or so big men outside nodded obediently under Mugeer's questioning. They looked like large dogs. No matter how interesting they were, Wang Jin felt a little better.

What did Ah Jin do to make these orcs thank you? Isn't he with himself every day? Brother Mu was a little confused.

Seeing this, the orc standing at the front took a step forward and explained: "Brother Mu, it's like this. When we fought against the python, everyone was injured. Remember."

Brother Mu nodded and said: "Of course I remember, I still remember Brother Hua, your right arm was almost useless, from the arm to the back of the hand, there was a long cut."

The wound was still deep, and the bones were gone. Except for his family, A Yuan, this brother Hua was the most injured, and Brother Mu had a deep memory.

Mu Ge'er's eyes unconsciously scanned the orc's injured right arm, only to find that there was only a shallow scar left on the right arm...

Receiving Mu Geer's scrutinizing gaze, the orc generously raised his right arm to the front, so that Mu Geer could see more clearly.

"I really thought that my right arm was going to be abolished, and that I could only rely on the tribe's supplies to return to the tribe in the future, but, look..."

Brother Hua raised his right arm, and said with joy on his face: "Not only have I recovered, but even the scars are almost fading."

This is indeed miraculous, such a large cut not only healed, but even the scar almost disappeared in just a few days, Mu Geer was surprised.

The orc said: "Thanks to the medicine given by Brother Heng, we were more or less injured at that time. Brother Heng made medicinal paste for everyone at that time, and the blood stopped bleeding after applying the medicine. After going back, the wound healed quickly, and within a few days, brother Heng sent another medicine, and after everyone took it, the scar gradually faded."