136

Cheng Bai went from joy at the beginning to anxiety and finally to disappointment... from sitting at the table waiting, to waiting at the door, to waiting outside the door... the food was cold and hot, hot and cold... the man didn't come after all.

Cheng Bai sat in the path blankly, staring fixedly at the door, his whole body was numb from the cold as if someone had poured a bucket of ice water over his head.

A fiery heart also gradually lost its temperature, as if it had stopped beating.

Suddenly, the fireflies on the path flickered for a few times, and then floated in the air, just like the Milky Way on the ground scattered in the air. The scene was very spectacular and beautiful, but the people who sat there never took a look, their eyes were fixed on nothing. At the door of one person... His eyes are dim.

Gradually the radiance scattered in the air gradually dimmed and dissipated...

The firefly flower that was picked from the sea and could only last for one day withered...it was already early morning, and the light was gone...that Xiaojiaobao never came.

Cheng Bai twitched the corners of his mouth as if mocking himself, moved his numb legs, stood up slowly, and looked around. The Ninth Courtyard in the early morning was quiet, not even the chirping of insects and birds... In order to make Yinghua more beautiful , Cheng Bai didn't ask people to light the lamp. At this moment, the fireflies were withered, and the entire Ninth Courtyard was pitch-black, just like his heart at the moment, locked in a closed and cold place, where no light could penetrate.

The servant who had been waiting outside saw him get up, came over with a lantern and asked him, "My lord, shall we..."

"Go back, dump everything on the table." Cheng Bai put his hands behind his back and walked out dully.

In the dark outside the door, Pan Shulin quietly watched Cheng Bai who walked out.

The orc's white clothes were covered with dew. He was already wearing thin clothes in such a cold day, and the dew wet his clothes...

He was walking sluggishly in his half-wet clothes like this, and his silver eyes, which were always like stars, were dim like light at this moment...

Pan Shulin was full of resentment just now, but now seeing him like this... her heart hurts like being scratched by a sharp claw.

He hurried out, but the attendants behind him couldn't stop him, so he stomped his feet to follow.

"Brother Bai." Pan Shulin ran up to Cheng Bai, stretched out his hand to grab his arm, Cheng Bai stiffly turned his head to look at him, rubbed his dry lips back and forth, and finally opened his mouth.

"Why haven't you left yet?"

"What about Brother Bai? He was so happy before, why is he so disappointed now?" Pan Shulin asked knowingly.

Cheng Bai turned his face away in embarrassment, without replying, he took his arm out of Pan Shulin's hand and changed the subject, "Go back."

After all, without waiting for Pan Shulin to reply, he walked forward dully.

Pan Shulin gritted her teeth and said, "Aren't you willing to say a word about him? He broke the appointment! He's playing with you."

"It's not that serious." Cheng Bai sighed deeply, his face full of tiredness: "Maybe there is something delayed, and even if he doesn't come, it is expected."

Who made me treat him so much back then, and there were many things about letting that little jiaobao pigeon go...

He didn't know that breaking the appointment would make people so uncomfortable, it was his mistake before.