38

Everyone looked at Yuan Heng suspiciously.

Yuan Heng's eyes passed the crowd and placed on Brother Ju's table, and everyone's eyes followed suit.

The three brothers of this orange brother had a lot of conflicts with Yuan Heng because of the Jin brother's matter before. The orcs of the three brothers had a duel with Yuan Heng and lost to Yuan Heng. According to the rules of the orc world , This family can't hold their heads up in front of Yuan Heng, and they have to avoid Yuan Heng when walking.

Yuan Heng deliberately skipped their family for the ceremony, why did their family come here? They don't come here for food, do they? If so, this cheek is too thick!

The doubtful or mocking gazes of the people made the whole family stand uneasy, and the orcs were even more embarrassed and wanted to find a hole in the ground to get in.

The uneasiness that had been accumulated before reached a critical point at this moment, and several people almost collapsed.

Brother Orange's orc A Lie finally couldn't bear this kind of 'torture', he slammed the table violently, and was about to question Yuan Heng when Yuan Heng's voice came lightly.

"In this tribe, if there were me, there would be no Brother Orange, Brother Lang, and Brother Qing."

The words spoken by the light and fluttering voice were like a heavy hammer, and the hammer hit everyone's hearts, shocking everyone, and the surroundings instantly became silent, so quiet that the rustling of the leaves blown by the wind could be heard clearly.

The faces of the three brothers turned pale in an instant!

Men mean they can no longer be in the same tribe as men?

That is to say, either they leave the tribe, or Yuan Heng leaves?

Yuan Heng is an ancient orc with strong fighting power. The tribe with him will be much safer. There will be a wave of beasts every year in the orc world. With Yuan Heng here, there is no need to worry about the wave of beasts.

How could the tribe drive an ancient orc away? !

Yuan Heng wanted to drive them away!

Brother Ju twitched his lips and said, "Yuan Heng, don't go too far!"

"That's right, boy Heng, what are you and the three brothers so concerned about? They are just brothers." An old man in the crowd echoed.

Yuan Heng showed a sarcastic smile, Wang Jin stood up unhappily and said, "It's just my brother? They almost killed me and Amu!"

After Wang Jin said this, he remembered the giant python that almost bit Amu... Thinking of what happened back then, Wang Jin trembled with anger.

That brother trembled all over as if he had thought of something terrible, and even his face turned pale...

Brother Jin was originally delicate and weak. That time, Jin Geer and Mu Geer were pushed into the cave of the giant python by those three people, and they were almost eaten by the giant python... Even facing the giant python orcs, they trembled with fear. Not to mention the delicate brother.

There was a burst of pity in everyone's heart.

Wang Jin said: "They are brothers, so Amu and I are not brothers? They can be forgiven and protected, so shouldn't Amu and I be protected?!"

That brother questioned each other so loudly that he felt guilty... His soft voice had a natural advantage, evoking the softness deep in others' hearts.