158

"..." Xi Ning said a lot, but Yuan Heng didn't seem to listen. He tucked up the quilt for the person on the bed, as if he was afraid that the person on the bed would not sleep well, so he brushed his hair again. It seemed that he was afraid that the fluttering hair would wake up the person on the bed.

"..." Xining's eyes twitched uncontrollably a few times.

I know this person cares about Yao'er, but...others talk...

Forget it, let's talk about everything when Yao'er wakes up.

Xi Ning waved his hands and walked straight out. Seeing this, the doctor followed him out.

At the door, Cheng Bai greeted him immediately.

"City Master, what happened to Xiaojiaobao?"

Xi Ning was taken aback, and looked at Cheng Bai with complicated eyes. This man's complexion was still a little pale, and his footsteps were very flimsy. His injury is still not healed, but he has been guarding Yao'er...

But…

"Cheng Bai, Yao'er...is fine." Xi Ning said.

Cheng Bai breathed a sigh of relief: "It's good that he's fine, what kind of illness is this? Why did he faint suddenly?"

When the doctor heard this, he naturally continued, "Young master, he is..."

"He is suffering from the cold." The city lord Xining interrupted the doctor. The doctor was taken aback for a moment, then he saw Xi Ning winking at him, and he said knowingly: "I'll go first, the young master is fine. Here comes the prescription."

"I'm sorry to trouble the doctor." Xi Ning watched him off.

Cheng Bai stared, turned around as if walking towards Wang Jin's room, Xi Ning saw it with sharp eyes, and stopped him: "Wait, Cheng Bai."

"Huh?" Cheng Bai turned his head, and said calmly, "Yuan Heng is still inside."

"..." Cheng Bai's expression turned cold: "I'm also Xiaojiaobao's fiancé."

"..." Xining Dun was silent for a moment, before thinking about it, he said: "Do you still remember what I told you before? They are going to get married when they come back."

"..." Cheng Bai lowered his head and did not speak.

Xi Ning said: "It's time to let go, Cheng Bai."

"...City Lord, I hunted back Haiqiong, but Yuan Heng didn't hunt back anything, I am better than him!" Cheng Bai said: "You should choose me for Xiaojiaobao's happiness! Besides, there is no Xiaojiaobao who personally refuses , I will not give up, even you, it is impossible to decide everything for Xiaojiaobao, right?"

"..." Xi Ning sighed, and was about to speak when Shan Bo's announcement came from the door: "City Lord, Young Master Cheng and Young Master Pan Yue are back, please see the City Lord."

"Please."

Shan Bo retreated, and not long after, Cheng Li and Pan Yue came in and saluted the city lord.

Cheng Bai saluted Cheng Li: "Brother."

"I heard that the young master fell ill? Is it important?" Pan Yue asked.

Xin Ning shook his head, Cheng Bai turned around and was about to go into the house again, Xin Ning stopped him again: "Cheng Bai, what I said was very clear just now, you just... don't go in, if you want to go in, you have to wait for Yao'er to wake up and agree Let's go."

"..." Cheng Bai's knuckles suddenly tightened: "I can't even look at Xiaojiao now?!"

"It's just troublesome, why meet each other, Yao'er already has his own choice." Xi Ning said.