9

Are these... all monsters? !

Wang Jin felt a sudden pain in his head, and after a while, he remembered that this is a world of beastmen, and men have beast shapes.

It's just that the original body has never seen an orc transforming in his memory, and Wang Jingang has never seen it in this world... He didn't think of it for a while.

"Ayuan..." Mugeer seemed to be terrified, and buried himself in the arms of that man, Ayuan, sobbing in a low voice, and that Ayuan stammered and comforted him at a loss.

Wang Jin tried to stand up with his legs, but as soon as he stood up, he felt dizzy for a while.

He swayed a bit, couldn't stand upright, and felt like he was about to fall down... A pair of strong hands supported him, and he squeezed those hands tightly, trying to see who was coming, but the scene in front of him began to be distorted, and finally It became pitch black... the hand slipped down limply, and the voice in the ear gradually drifted away...

...

After an unknown period of time, Wang Jin's five senses slowly recovered, and the first thing he heard was Muge'er's voice.

"Brother Heng, they are really too much! Ah Jin has been bullied by them all the time. If we hadn't met you this time, Ah Jin and I would..."

Mu Ge'er didn't continue, his voice was still sobbing.

"It's okay, Mumu, I'm here." A gentle male voice seemed to comfort Amu.

Wang Jin felt that a pair of hands were holding his wrist, and after Amu finished speaking, the hand gradually tightened, until finally, it even made Wang Jin feel pain.

Wang Jin moved, and tried his best to lift the upper and lower eyelids that seemed to be glued together.

The first thing that came into view was the man's face, the man was directly above him, and he seemed to be lying on the man's lap.

The man's expression was not good, there was a hint of blackness in his previously indifferent eyes, which made the light-colored pupils dark and hard to figure out.

Wang Jin moved his wrist, opened his mouth and hummed softly: "It hurts..."

The man immediately came back to his senses, his knuckles shrunk slightly, he let go of Wang Jin, moved his hand behind Wang Jin, and carefully protected him: "Are you awake? Is there any discomfort?"

Wang Jin moved slightly, and hissed in pain. He frowned and said aggrievedly, "It hurts...it hurts everywhere."

"..." There was a hint of distress in the man's eyes.

Wang Jin struggled to sit up, and the man used his hands to help him sit up slowly.

As soon as he sat up straight, Wang Jin looked down at his painful body, only to find that the bruises that had already faded a lot were covered with bruises, and the skin was broken in some places, and a line was drawn. The mouth of the road.

Some of the openings have already been covered with herbs that Wang Jin asked men to pick.

Wang Jin saw that he had so many new injuries on his body, and under the action of his heart, he felt more pain all over his body.

"..." The man looked at his brother in front of him, his beautiful and lively facial features wrinkled together in pain, his talking eyes were filled with mist at the moment, as if tears were about to drip in the next second, even The original soft and sweet voice became hoarse... His heart was aching, and a wave of anger was stuck in his chest, which was difficult to vent.