45

Agree? Like identifying with a man?

Indeed, the man is very good, and most of the people in the tribe admire Yuan Heng. On the other hand, he has no family background and wealth that he was proud of in his previous life. It is far from excellent.

Such a him, not to mention being with the excellent Yuan Heng, just in the tribe, seems to be just an idler?

This will not only make the people of the tribe reject him, implicate Yuan Heng, and cause the problems Mu Geer is worried about, but what's more, won't he easily become a vase in the mouths of other brothers? It might even make the other buddies feel that they can still develop an intimate relationship with Yuan Heng...

Wang Jin seemed to think of something he couldn't bear, so he clenched his hands tightly.

No, he has to be excellent too, so good that other brothers dare not miss his man! So good that everyone feels that they are only worthy of each other, and there is no room for anyone else to step in!

Seemingly determined to pay attention, Wang Jin's eyes became firm.

Mu Geer saw Wang Jin looking into the room with firm eyes and a tough look, as if he was announcing to the world that the people in the room belonged to him and could only be his... as if no one could take it away... the corners of his brows twitched abruptly .

No one will rob you, married orcs will not empathize with others, no one can rob you...Mu Geer opened and closed his mouth several times, wanting to tell Wang Jin this, but finally chose to close it silently .

Forget it, as long as Ajin can take the initiative to communicate with other people in the tribe, the rest is not important.

Mu Geer paused, and asked in confirmation: "Then shall I tell those brothers that you are not feeling well tomorrow?"

Wang Jin quickly shook his head: "Don't."

The anxious look seemed to be really afraid that Mugeer would drive those brothers away.

Who would have known that this person was still disgusted by those buddies just now.

Mu Geer laughed.

After talking about Wang Jin, Brother Mu went back without staying too long.

At night, Yuan Heng put his arms around Wang Jin and said that those brothers would stop disturbing him tomorrow, but Wang Jin told Yuan Heng not to interfere.

Yuan Heng was a little puzzled, but Wang Jin only said that he wanted to make friends.

Yuan Heng, who was almost obedient to Wang Jin, naturally had no objection. The next day, those brothers came to the door again.

Compared with the frown on his face when he saw them before, this time when these people came, Wang Jin showed them a sweet smile.

The smile softened the brother's brows, and the already delicate facial features were so vivid under the bright smile that it was eye-catching. Even though they were all brothers, they were still amazed by the dazzling smile.

When everyone entered the hospital, the warm greetings from Wang Jin and Mu Geer made them feel more cordial.

Wang Jin knows that there is a shortage of materials in this world, so to be recognized or to be more popular, charm is secondary. The main thing is to have the ability to find or obtain materials, just like Yu Yuan Heng... because of his strength, he is easier to hunt than others Looking for food and supplies to return to the tribe, they are respected by everyone.