59

"Yeah, it's good if someone hurts, Brother Jin, if you don't work, you might as well go back and stay, don't hang around in front of us."

"..." Where is he wandering? He just sits here all the time... Besides, did he want to come here?

Wang Jin laughed angrily, he was eager to go back, he stood up and said: "Okay, then I will go back, Amu, let's go together."

"Okay." Mugeer followed suit and stood up.

Brother Yue hurriedly got up to persuade Wang Jin to leave, so he stood in front of Wang Jin and refused to let Wang Jin leave.

Seeing this, the man taunted again: "Look, the leader's brother is begging to stay in such a low voice, it's really arrogant."

"Yeah, it's different if someone pampers you. If you want me to say, Brother Yue, let him go back. He can't do anything anyway."

Brother Yue heard the words, and said softly: "Don't say that, Ah Jin was invited by me, and he came to teach me how to weave."

"It is said that he is teaching weaving. Which one of us here can't weave better than him?" Someone said with a disdainful look at Wang Jin.

Wang Jin chuckled. Weaving has been spread in the tribe for less than half a year. These people have forgotten who was the first to weave so quickly...

Brother Yue glanced at Wang Jin, and his voice became more and more sincere: "Although Ah Jin can't weave well, he can teach well. All brothers in the tribe who can weave are taught by Ajin."

It's okay not to mention this, but when this is mentioned, those brothers who were holding their breath will be even more angry.

Wang Jin was a rich man in his previous life, and he was used to bossing around. When he taught those brothers, he sounded as if he was ordering his servants in his previous life. The good-tempered brothers would forget about it after learning it, but some of them were more petty and stingy, and they just kept silent.

Unfortunately, several of the brothers present were holding grudges.

Brother Yue brought up the matter of teaching weaving, intentionally or unintentionally, and all the repressed hatreds were provoked.

Someone retorted on the spot: "What did you teach? He taught everyone because he thought weaving was troublesome. After everyone was able to weave, they were forced to give him some of what he taught! In this way, he would Get the cloth without doing anything!"

"That's right, this person is lazy!"

Brother Mu frowned and wanted to speak, but Wang Jin stretched out his hand to stop him.

There's no need to quarrel with these people. From now on, if there is anything he doesn't teach these people, he will see who will lose the most!

Wang Jin pulled Brother Mu to leave, Brother Yue saw it with sharp eyes, a glint of haze flashed in his eyes, and came forward to stop him again.

The haze in his eyes was so thick that he couldn't get rid of it, but on the surface, Brother Yue was as sincere as if Wang Jin and Brother Mu were his important partners, and his words were full of protection: "Ah Jin, don't be angry, everyone is rushing to work now. I'm not in a good mood, don't take it to heart, it's because I didn't take care of it well, I invited Ah Jin to come over, but let Ah Jin sit like this, which caused everyone to misunderstand, come on, Ah Jin, sit down, I just cooked here I'll ask you to taste some broth, and you're here to help me taste the broth, not to teach weaving, let alone work."

As he said that, Brother Yue also gave a warning glance to the brothers who said Wang Jin before.

All the brothers watched and stopped talking.