89

Wang Jin stared at Cheng Bai's leaving back, doubts deepening in his heart.

He always felt that Cheng Bai seemed to be running away.

But, why did he escape?

He was telling the truth, he was going to reject the marriage with his elder brother, but that person didn't seem to be very willing?

But what's the matter with Cheng Bai about his marriage contract with his brother? Why is he so reluctant?

The little brother looked at the back of the fox family leaving that day, and didn't know what he was thinking, and he didn't look away for a long time...

With such concentration, that person seemed to have been attracted by the orcs of the fox clan that day.

The alarm bell in Yuan Heng's heart rang so loudly that his whole scalp was about to explode.

At this moment, Yuan Heng completely forgot that Wang Jin had told him that the man's elder brother was the one who had a marriage contract with him.

Yuan Heng stepped forward and eagerly stretched out his arms to hug Wang Jin, clenched his knuckles, and held him tightly in his arms, doing this under the eyes of everyone, as if he could not wait for a moment to declare his sovereignty .

Those eyes stared at Wang Jin closely, as if staring at a very precious object, for fear that this precious object would sneak away from his fingers.

"..." Everyone was taken aback and looked at Yuan Heng in surprise.

This Yuan Heng is the number one warrior in the tribe. Normally, even when the beast tide comes, he is methodical and methodical...extremely steady, but this time in front of Jin Geer...he showed a kind of impatience, that is A kind of anxiety for fear that his brother will be snatched away.

The almost paranoid possessiveness can be felt even by the onlookers like them...

It was hard for them to believe that such superficial paranoia and anxiety could be seen from the man who had always been stable.

Could it be that... the man regarded the orc of the fox tribe just now as a strong opponent for Jin Ge'er?

But in recent days, almost everyone who got acquainted with Cheng Bai knew that this brother Jin only had a marriage contract with his elder brother in the past, and he had nothing to do with him.

Even Cheng Bai's elder brother, brother Jin also said just now that he would divorce the engagement...

From the perspective of behavior, it was true that the orc of the fox tribe followed Yuan Heng to give Jin Geer a flower, but the man said that he gave it on behalf of his brother, not to mention that Jin Geer didn't pick it up. During the process, Brother Jin didn't even look at the orcs of the fox clan that day, and only said a few words after the orcs of the fox clan got angry that day, and there was no intimate behavior during that time.

No one thought that this was enough to arouse such strong vigilance and hostility from men...

Everyone remembered that time when some orcs sent fruit to Jin Geer in order to thank Jin Geer. They obviously greeted the man that time, but they still felt hostility from him.

Everyone suddenly understood one thing...

Maybe it's not that other people are too close, but this man... really cares about this brother Jin too much...

This Jin Geer's gaze is slightly imposed on others, and it is not something a man can bear...

Such paranoia will make my brother feel uncomfortable, right?