42

Seeing that the man was not in a good mood, Wang Jin didn't stay on the Beast Mountain much, and pestered the man to take him back to the tribe.

After returning from Beast Mountain, the two have their own concerns.

In the afternoon, the man went out, and before going out, he asked Brother Mu to accompany Wang Jin.

Since Mu Geer made a suit of clothes for Wang Jin, he has been keen on weaving and making clothes. Now he is with Wang Jin, and his subordinates have not stopped.

The loom creaked and creaked, and Wang Jin looked at Brother Mu with his chin propped up, and his mind flew away when he saw it.

After weaving for a while, Mu Geer saw that the people beside him were unusually quiet, raised his eyes, and glanced at Wang Jin...

The brother frowned slightly, his brows were full of thoughts, his eyes drifted away to an unknown place, his absent-minded appearance made Mu brother frown.

What's wrong with Ah Jin and Brother Heng today?

Isn't the first day of a wedding full of joy? Why do these two people look like they are hiding something on their minds?

Could it be that something happened last night? The two had a fight?

Brother Mu hurriedly put down the work in hand, pulled Wang Jin with a serious face and asked, "Ah Jin, tell the truth, did you talk to Brother Heng last night..."

After a pause, Mu Geer swallowed the word quarrel, and put it in a more euphemistic way: "Did something happen?"

"?" Wang Jin returned to his senses and wondered, what happened? Nothing strange happened between him and the man...

A few images suddenly flashed in his mind, Wang Jin blushed his cheeks, he glared at Brother Mu, the corners of his eyes were full of spring, and there were shyness and satisfaction after certain things happened in his smart eyes.

Muge'er's expression froze, and his heart skipped a beat.

Look at Ah Jin's appearance, the two of them should have been relatively smooth last night... Then why do you look depressed?

Could it be...

Mu Ge'er's face darkened, he pursed his lips and said, "Ah Jin, do you know?"

"Know what?" Wang Jin wondered.

Mugeer said: "As for the family of Brother Ju who was kicked out of the tribe yesterday, they... were found dead in the jungle not far from the safe area this morning. They were attacked by giant beasts. Giant beasts After eating some of their limbs, those people didn't even have... even their bones."

died? ! Part of it was eaten, and the blush on Wang Jin's complexion faded away, and his entire face was covered in paleness.

The first time he heard such a thing, even if those people had enmity with him, Wang Jin couldn't help being afraid for a while.

After all, this is not his previous world. This is the world of orcs. Without the protection of orcs, my brother can't survive at all. Even if there are orcs by his side, if the orcs are not strong enough, they will be eaten if they don't pay attention...

Seeing Wang Jin like this, Brother Mu knew that he was talking too much. Originally, Wang Jin didn't know about it.

He patted his lips in annoyance, stretched out his hand to cover the back of Wang Jin's hand, and said softly: "Don't be afraid, brother Heng is very powerful, this can't happen to us."