176

When he arrived at the main hall, Wang Jin was too afraid to raise his head due to the congratulations and booing around him, and even Yuan Heng's face turned hot.

Wang Jin had arranged for Shan Bo to call out salutes in advance.

Now the two were standing side by side in the middle of the room, and they heard Shan Bo shout.

"The auspicious time has come, the new husband and wife salute."

"A bow to heaven and earth."

Wang Jin and Yuan Heng bowed to the door.

"Second obeisance to the high hall."

Wang Jin glanced at each other, looked at Xining, and was about to salute, but saw a man sitting beside him.

The two were stunned for a moment, hesitant to pay their respects, Xining said with a smile: "You go ahead and pay your respects, this man will soon be your brother-in-law."

bro? !

The two were surprised and looked at the man. The man opened his peculiar vertical pupils and turned to look at Wang Jin.

The man was thin and good-looking, and his facial features looked ordinary separately, but the combination was amazing.

But when Wang Jin saw that person, his heart skipped a beat, and he always felt that there was something unusual about that person.

He blinked, trying to see that person clearly, but in the blink of an eye, he found that the noisy environment around him disappeared, replaced by a vast sea of ​​fog.

At one end of the sea of ​​fog, an old man with white hair was sitting. The old man was drinking a cup of tea leisurely. Suddenly, he saw Wang Jin from the corner of his eye, and the tea in his mouth spit out immediately.

Wang Jin always felt that the old man looked familiar, so he saw the old man hurried forward, and at that moment, Wang Jin remembered.

This person is the old man in his dream when he first came to this world, the one who gave him the endless formula.

"You... why are you here?!" the old man asked Wang Jin, shaking his fingers.

The corners of Wang Jin's eyes twitched and he said, "How do I know?"

He had just gotten married, and suddenly he was here.

Thinking of getting married, Wang Jin's heart skipped a beat. Brother Heng was still waiting for him to salute.

They waited for so long, and it was only a week or two away... How could something go wrong at this time.

"No...not right." Wang Jin stretched out his hand and grabbed the old man's sleeve: "You...you send me back quickly, I'm getting married."

"Marriage?" The old man raised his eyebrows. The world this person lives in is the world of orcs and brothers... This person's original world is a world with women. Is this person's marriage a marriage or a wife?

There was interest in the old man's eyes: "No hurry, let me see, who is your marriage partner?"

The old man blinked, as if he had already seen the scene, he showed a surprised expression: "It's an ancient orc, you're not bad."

As soon as he finished speaking, the old man seemed to have seen something he shouldn't have seen, and suddenly stepped back a few steps, pointing at nothingness with trembling fingers, the air flow of nothingness was restless for a moment, and then a figure appeared.

The man was wrapped in black, with a slender and thin body, and his facial features were ordinary, but the combination was amazing. He stood there with his hands behind his back, and looked around with his eyes vertically, which made people feel a chill.