70

"!" The leader looked at Wang Jin with wide eyes, his face was dark and displeased: "What do you mean?"

"You should go back and ask brother Yue what he meant." Wang Jin threw the question back, and the cunning on his face made him look like a good fox.

"..." The leader's knuckles trembled, and his clenched fists shook loose: "Don't you think that this was all done on purpose by Ah Yue?"

He didn't say that.

Wang Jin's eyes flickered. Could it be that he had already had such an idea in his heart for the leader to answer the words like this?

Thinking of this, Wang Jin took the opportunity to say: "Is it intentional? I believe that the leader must know better than me when he gets along with Brother Yue day and night."

The man said, those eyes that were so penetrating as if they could see through everything, stared at him clearly at this moment, staring at the depths of his heart, as if he had revealed the secret that he had hidden in his heart and spread it out on the ground. Before people...

The leader panicked for a while, and then a surge of anger burst out from the bottom of his heart, making his scalp numb, and he just wanted to find an outlet to vent that rampant anger.

He glared at Wang Jin and shouted furiously: "You are enough! I don't allow anyone to say that Ah Yue is wrong. He just wanted to eat those fruits and meat before. I came to ask Yuan Heng for help, and now I am too. , he is simply sick and needs to use Seicho! You don't want to provoke my relationship with Ah Yue!"

"..."play off?

Wang Jin's eyes twitched: "I wish you could have a good relationship for a hundred years, how can you provoke, if you like to deceive yourself, then it's up to you."

Wang Jin said casually, as if seeing off a guest.

The leader gritted his teeth, ignored him, and turned his head to look at Yuan Heng: "This Ruicao is very important, you must go with me."

"..." Yuan Heng, whose eyes had been glued to the little brother, turned his gaze to the leader, and he shook his head at the leader.

The leader tightened his knuckles and said in a calm voice: "I am the leader of the Danmu tribe. I order you to go. If you don't go, you will disobey the order. I can choose to take you..."

The leader turned his gaze to Wang Jin: "Expel you from the tribe!"

"!" Wang Jin bared his teeth angrily when he heard this, "I've never seen you be so selfish!"

Yuan Heng's complexion was also not good, he stared at the leader silently, his light-colored pupils suddenly became dark, and the thick color was like thick ink that could not be melted.

"Do you know what you're talking about?" After a long time, he spoke in a calm voice, resounding every word. It was obviously a simple question, but it was like a hammer hitting the leader's heart, making his heart beat faster.

Obviously he is the leader, but in front of this person, he seems to be the one who issued the order.

The leader's complexion was not good, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Am I not right? If you disobey the leader's order, you will be expelled from the tribe. By the way, this lunatic seems to be having a good time with that Pozi. Your two families together?"

"You dare to touch Amu!" Wang Jin gritted his teeth angrily, and stepped forward to kick the leader, but Yuan Heng grabbed him and gently stroked his hair like smoothing a cat's fur.