108

"Guest house."

Keyuanju is a place to receive visitors from outside Ning'an City... It is said to be a reception, but it is more like a reception.

In this orc world, ferocious beasts are rampant. No matter the tribe with a specific residence or the tribe wandering in the jungle, they live a life of fear, and spend every day fearing the attack of ferocious beasts...

But the city is different. The city has a tall and strong city wall, guarded by a team of capable orcs on the city wall... It is difficult for fierce beasts to break through...

It can be said that the city is the safest place in the beastman world...

Living in the city, there is no need to worry about the sudden attack of fierce beasts all the time. Therefore, as the only city in this world, Ning'an City has become the dream place of all orcs and brothers.

All people yearn to live in the city.

If it weren't for the top-notch defensive capabilities of this city, and the natural intelligence of the Tianhu tribe, who are good at management... this Ning'an City would have been occupied by other tribes long ago.

At the beginning of the establishment of Ning'an City, it experienced a long battle, not only the raid of fierce beasts, but also the ambitions of various ethnic groups and tribes to occupy it, but in the end it was firmly guarded by the Sky Fox Clan...

Now there are no tribes who dare to make Ning'an City, but every year, there are still many tribes and tribes who yearn for life in the city, and will bring their tribes to pay a visit or even seek refuge...

The orc race is very interested in bloodlines and ethnic groups. Even in a large city like Ning'an City, most of the people living in it are people from the Tianhu clan. Occasionally, people from other races must have special abilities and deserve to be kept. of.

Weak tribes or remnant tribes that have lost their leaders, Ning'an City will not let them into the city... However, some special races and powerful tribes will be temporarily accommodated in this source of residence.

There is a special receptionist in the guest source residence. The receptionist will examine the orcs and brothers who want to stay. If they find something valuable, they will report it. If the superior agrees, they can stay... Otherwise, they will be kicked out after a few days of living. go out.

Knowing that this guest house existed like this, Wang Jin felt more and more aggrieved by the fact that the man was arranged to live there... so he rushed over impatiently.

There are orc teams guarding the guest source house all around, and they have to check when entering and leaving...

When Wang Jin arrived, he was stopped.

The development of this city is more developed than Wang Jin imagined. The attic of the original owner is actually quite far away from Keyuanju... It would take an hour or two to walk, but there are beast carts on the outer street...

These beast carriages are operated by some beastmen, and after spending a little money, those beastmen will turn into beasts and pull the carriages of customers to their destinations, just like Wang Jin's coachman in his previous life.

At this moment, seeing that he was being stopped, the driver pulling the carriage turned into a human form, and signaled to Wang Jin who was sitting in the carriage: "Young master, I can't get in here, so I can only send it here."

Hearing this, Wang Jin hurriedly took the bamboo hat on one side, put it on and was about to get out of the carriage, but was pushed back by Shan Bo who came with him.