74

"Brother Heng..." Wang Jin called out, struggling to move his knuckles, grasping the white fluffy hair under his hands.

His eyes encouraged him to open a slit to see the figure standing in front of him.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Yuan Heng's animal form that came.

It was a big white fox. It had a fluffy tail and was covered in snow white. It looked extraordinarily elegant and noble. Standing with those ugly giant beasts, he seemed to be shining, and looked extraordinarily conspicuous.

He stared at the monitor lizard opposite him and took two steps. His steps were very light, like a cat walking on its feet. His posture was extremely elegant, his limbs were exposed, and he was extremely thin. It was obvious that he was good at running. , The explosive power of that footstep must be extremely strong.

At this moment, it stood in front of Wang Jin, baring its teeth at the monitor lizards, revealing the sharp sawtooth inside. It looked very dangerous. It roared a few times, which sounded like it was deterring those beasts. If the beasts heard such a roar, they might be really scared away, but now it is the time of the beast tide. The ferocious beast is so focused on advancing and hunting that it doesn't know how to retreat at all.

Those monitor lizards paused for a moment, then with their thick short legs, they attacked the white fox fiercely and arrogantly one after another. On the neck, almost every bite is the fatal weakness of the monitor lizard, and every bite can kill a monitor lizard.

Outside the monitor lizard enclosure are all kinds of other beasts. Those killed monitor lizards were thrown behind the monitor lizard by the white fox, and soon became the food of other monsters...

Those ferocious beasts that had already been fed did not attack the white fox for a while, but even so, more and more ferocious beasts besieged the white fox.

Not long after, the white fox's fur was covered with blood, and it no longer had the original white and elegant appearance, and its movements were no longer as vigorous as before...

Wang Jin has been curled up by the white fox with its fluffy tail. That soft tail is the best barrier to protect Wang Jin. At first, the white fox seemed to care about wrapping a person with its tail, and its movements were very stable.

But later on, more and more ferocious beasts were seen, and the movements of the white fox became chaotic and disorderly. It curled and shrunk its tail and led Wang Jin to avoid the bite of the ferocious beasts, completely ignoring Wang Jin's feelings. Jin felt dizzy after being dumped.

Consciousness gradually drifts away...

In the courtyard of the tribal leader, a group of brothers stood, and some orcs were guarding the outside, all of them looked solemn.

Mu Geer stayed aside, staring at the door with a pale face, anxious and worried eyes.

Suddenly, the door opened, and the leader rushed in with a person in his arms.

Mu Geer ran up almost at the same time.

After the leader came in, a dozen orcs including Lai Yuan and Xiao Ruo came in, all of them were wounded, and the strong smell of blood instantly permeated the entire courtyard.

Seeing this, some brothers hurriedly took out a plate of potion-like things from the house, and splashed them on every corner of the yard.

The water had a strong fragrance, covering the strong smell of blood.

Mugeer searched the orc crowd for a round, but he didn't see that petite figure. He ran to Lai Yuan, pulled Lai Yuan and asked, "Where is Ah Jin?"

"..." Lai Yuan closed his mouth, opened it, and closed it again. After several times of reincarnation, he still seemed to find it difficult to speak, but pouted at the back of the leader in front of him.