142

Unable to fall asleep, Wang Jin simply got up.

When the man went hunting this time, he remembered the Seicao that he deliberately left behind last time...

He also plans to make a kind of fascination/drug that can be used against fierce beasts during hunting.

This kind of medicine was specially prepared by a guest minister for Wang Jin's self-defense after he met a wolf in his previous life.

According to what Ke Qing said, just a little powder can make a full-grown tiger fall down, and the fallen tiger will not be able to wake up for ten days and a half months. The most important thing is that the medicine is harmless. The beasts were brought back and slaughtered, and the meat was still edible.

At first, Wang Jin didn't believe it, and he didn't have the chance to use it. Now that he has the ability to understand the formula in this life, he found out that the magic/drug is mostly made of tonics, but those tonics contain sleeping ingredients. Some medicines that trigger the sleeping ingredients in the tonic... will have a powerful drowsiness effect.

That auspicious grass is an excellent tonic, and the sleeping ingredients in it are not less than any other medicinal materials. Combined with some substitute medicines that Wang Jin remembers, it is not difficult to make a fan/drug with the same effect or even better.

After making it in this way, the next time a man goes hunting, he can take it with him.

Asking people to bring up the embers and all the herbs in the house, Wang Jin didn't take much time to get out a bottle of magic/medicine, and he stuffed the medicine in his arms.

Both Xiaoyu and Xiaopei took good care of the clothing store, and they didn't worry Wang Jin at all.

The only thing, is about leaving the cloth before.

Originally, Wang Jin wanted to go to a banquet and then asked Cheng Bai to buy it, but he was embarrassed to buy it when Cheng Bai was doomed that time, so he asked Xiaopei to make the clothes he wanted according to Cheng Bai's previous intentions.

I continued to draw the clothes I designed for Yuan Heng... This dress is almost finished, there is only one finishing touch...

After the painting is finished, you can go to find fabrics to make clothes for Yuan Heng.

After the last stroke was done, Wang Jin put the paper in the wooden box and put it away carefully, but the scene he just recalled suddenly appeared in his mind.

"Brother Bai, I learned how to design clothes a few days ago, and I am designing styles for Brother Bai. When I finish drawing, I will make it for Brother Bai." The brother who had the same appearance as himself in his memory smiled at the orc. Pure and sweet.

It's a pity that the orc in my memory is always full of impatience: "No need, it's not that I don't have clothes to wear, you are a little girl with delicate skin and tender flesh, don't come to me crying when you get pierced by a needle .”

"No, no, I will definitely make a dress for Brother Bai, and then Brother Bai will wear the clothes I made to go out..."

"It's up to you, as agreed in advance, I won't wear clothes that are too ugly."

"..." No matter how he was treated, the original owner was never discouraged towards Cheng Bai... Wang Jin stared at the blank paper with complicated emotions.

In memory, that Xi Yao did make a dress, but Cheng Bai rejected it...the reason was naturally too ugly.

Wang Jin stood up with his waist supported, flipped through his memory, and found the dress that the original owner had made before.