177(End)

He said in a bad tone: "It's not appropriate for you to come into the new house, go out."

Cheng Bai laughed at himself, got up and went out to Wang Jin: "Are you angry?"

"..." Wang Jin bowed his head and remained silent.

Cheng Bai pursed his lips and said: "I just couldn't control it. I'm sorry, orcs are always devoted. You should give me some time to make me not like you so much. If I don't like you so much, I can control myself."

"Cheng Bai!" Wang Jin frowned: "I'm married to Brother Heng today, do you think it's appropriate for you to say this?"

"..." Cheng Bai gave Wang Jin a deep look, and walked past him.

When Yuan Heng came back, he happened to see Cheng Bai coming out of the house.

The corners of his raised lips gradually bent down, and he took big steps and walked in.

But he saw his little brother holding a plant on the table in a daze.

The vegetation is green all over, and there is only one red flower on it. The petals of the red flower are layered, half-opened and half-covered, ready to bloom...

If you read correctly, this is a night red.

It can only be found in the caves deep in the jungle. There is only one night red plant in a jungle, and it only blooms at night. It is mostly used by the people of Ning'an City as a gift from the orcs to their brothers on their wedding night.

Let my brother see the flowers that only bloom for one night, and leave him the most profound night.

Yuan Heng once went to look for Ye Hong, but was picked by someone, and then he searched all over the jungles, but he never found it. He didn't expect to be picked by Cheng Bai.

But now the night red that Cheng Bai picked was given to his little brother. On the wedding night like this, the flowers were still half in bloom, and the man had just left. Did they enjoy the flowers in the house before? An orc and buddy? What is this called? !

Before, the little brother said that he once liked Cheng Bai very much, so much that he was willing to leave Ning'an City for him...to do things for him that he never dared to do.

Although he knew that was the past, Yuan Heng still felt sour when he thought of what his little brother did for another man.

Yuan Heng walked over with a cold face, Wang Jin was overjoyed when he saw the visitor, put down Ye Hong and walked over.

As soon as he got close to Yuan Heng, Wang Jin could smell the strong aroma of wine.

The man seems to have drunk a lot.

"Little brother." As soon as he approached Wang Jin, the man hugged him into his arms.

Wang Jin struggled, but didn't break away, blushing and said: "Brother Heng, let's have a cup of wine first."

"..." Yuan Heng ignored it, but tightened his arms around Wang Jin even more: "You are not allowed to see Cheng Bai from now on."

The man's tone was childish and domineering, different from the forbearance before, at this moment he bluntly expressed his dislike and reluctance, and domineeringly demanded that Wang Jin do what he said.

Wang Jin is sure that the man is drunk, such a thing, the man will never do it when he is sober, he will just bear it and go to Cheng Bai for a duel.

Men like this are rare. Wang Jin didn't react in time for a while, and the man's embrace became tighter: "If you don't agree to me, I will hide you in the house from now on, and you will not be allowed to go anywhere."