22

"What are you doing!" Wang Jin looked at the thin thread that was finally put forward yesterday, being ruined like this, and his eyes were red with anxiety.

He stretched out his hand to pull the thread in the man's hand. After the thread was woven into cloth, there were knots everywhere, and the hand feeling was extremely bad. Wang Jin's skin was extremely delicate, and this pulling directly left a red and swollen mark on the palm of his hand.

The man didn't expect Wang Jin to react so suddenly, he froze for a moment, and when he came to his senses, he immediately looked at the little lunatic's hand.

The middle of that little lunatic's palm was already swollen to a high degree, a hint of distress flashed in the man's eyes, and his tone couldn't help but increase: "You little lunatic, knowing that your body needs to be well protected, why are you still so reckless?"

Wang Jin's eyes were filled with mist from the pain. He wanted to refute a few words, but when he saw the man's eyes that were more worried than himself, his throat felt like a boulder was blocked in an instant. Standing there, he muttered softly: "Thin thread is so rare, I was anxious to see you waste it. Cloth is not woven like this, and clothes are not made like this!"

The little lunatic's voice was full of tears, obviously he did it himself, but at this moment he seemed more wronged than anyone else.

The man looked up at him, feeling both angry and funny: "If you ruin it, it will be ruined. I will find this thin thread for you again. No matter how rare it is, you don't need to do it with your little lunatic. What are you in a hurry for?"

The man may not have realized how doting his tone is at the moment.

Wang Jin curled his lips, indeed, the extraction of thin threads is all done by men, he just watched from the sidelines, not to mention that he can't make fire to do these things, it is absolutely impossible to get them with his delicate body thin line.

Wang Jin, only now did he realize that he can't live without a man.

After the man gave him the good medicine gently, he took back the thread that Wang Jin had snatched, and after a while, the hollowed-out fabric turned back into thin threads one by one, but these thin threads were somewhat bending.

The man put the thread into Wang Jin's hand: "Hey, it's restored."

Wang Jin's knuckles curled up slightly, and he held the thin thread in his hand. After becoming a thin thread, it felt much softer to the touch.

Wang Jin burst into tears and laughed. He thought about it carefully, squatted on the ground and drew a small and simple loom, then looked up at the man and asked, "Can you make this out of wood?"

The man looked at it for a while, then nodded slightly.

Wang Jin stood up and grabbed the man's arm and said, "Then I want this."

"Okay." The man rubbed Wang Jin's hair and said, "However, you go to wash it first and eat something. Breakfast will be heated in the kitchen for you."

"Okay." Wang Jin rattled away.

The breakfast man made soup. The soup tasted different from the previous one. It should be a different kind of meat. However, it was much thicker and Wang Jin was very satisfied.

When he finished eating and went out to the yard, he asked the man to make a simple loom, and the man had already finished it.

Wang Jin took it over and looked at it. Although the loom was said to be small, it was half the size of Wang Jin's body in Wang Jin's hands, and the appearance was almost the same as what he had in mind...