160

Xi Ning hurriedly shook his head and said, "Maybe I will persuade Yao'er to choose Cheng Bai again."

The man said: "You yourself don't want to marry someone you don't love, how can you force your brother?"

"...That's not persecution, it's just persuasion..." Xining smiled: "In short, now that the problem is solved, how long will it take you this time?"

Hearing this, the man softened his eyes and said, "One month, this is the last time. After one month, I won't need to retreat."

"Really!" Xi Ning was overjoyed.

The man said: "However, this time is especially important. During this month, no one will disturb me, otherwise I will be very dangerous."

"Okay, don't worry." Xi Ning responded.

"..." Knowing some unknown secrets, Zhao Shu left the place lightly and hurriedly went straight to the original place.

As soon as he entered, Zhao Yu greeted him and asked, "How?"

Zhao Shan pulled Zhao Yu to his knees and said, "Father, this time the city lord may not just punish me casually."

"What do you mean?" Zhao Yu asked.

"Xi Yao is pregnant, and the child belongs to Yuan Heng. Xi Ning intends to marry the two of them, and is planning to find a job for Yuan Heng, so that he can stay in Ning'an City." Zhao Shan said, turning his head to look at Zhao Yu and said: "The city lord intends to make Yuan Heng the deputy city lord."

"What?!" Zhao Yu stood up at once, Zhao Shan hurriedly looked back, grabbed Zhao Yu and said, "Father, keep your voice down."

Zhao Yu's face was full of anger, and he lowered his voice and said, "That boy Xi Ning wants to take this opportunity to remove my post and give it to that ancient orc?"

"Not only that, Xi Ning intends not to use anyone from my Zhao family except Zhao Qi."

"!" Zhao Yu was furious: "Xining is trying to force my Zhao family to death."

"Father, we can't sit still." Zhao Shan said with a dark expression.

"?" Zhao Yu looked at Zhao Shan suspiciously.

Zhao Shu lowered his voice and said, "A few days ago, what Xiang'er told us, father still remember?"

"Zhao Xiang..." Zhao Yu recalled the brother who had his eyes gouged out and called his father through his tongue, and he didn't speak for a long time.

For a while, the hall was silent.

In Zhaoxiang courtyard.

Pan Shulin took several steps back in shock, and he didn't stop until the table behind him blocked his back step.

Thin sweat had already appeared on his forehead, and his whole body was covered in cold sweat.

"You mean... your eyes and tongue were made by the city lord Xining?"

Zhaoxiang nodded.

"..." Pan Shulin knew that Xining was in pain, but never thought that Xining's methods were so cruel and shameful.

He was secretly looking for someone to do it by himself, but on the surface he was dragging the Zhao family to find the murderer... playing with the Zhao family!

It was only then that Pan Shulin realized that this Ning'an City belonged to him, and it was easy for his city lord, Xining, to take revenge on someone. There are thousands of shady ways and means to deal with a person.