46

Couple's Day is a very important festival for the Danmu tribe.

On this day, a kind of safflower will be hung at the door of every household in the tribe, and the arrangement is particularly festive. In the center of the tribe, where the prey is usually divided, a stone platform will be built, and the stone platform will be filled with flowers and plants that the orcs found from outside.

There are quite a lot of small stalls around the stone platform. On the stalls, there are some ordinary people drinking mush and some barbecues.

The whole tribe is like a small market.

On this day, regardless of whether they are married or not, the orc and brother have to act alone. Wang Jin was dragged by Muge to visit these stalls early in the morning.

The barbecue on the stand is for the orcs, they can't bite, it's mushy... Wang Jin tasted it, but it wasn't delicious.

Most of those trinkets were animal skins, porcelain bowls, etc. They were all in the house, and Wang Jin didn't like them, but the flowers around the stage...the bright red ones were very beautiful.

Seeing these flowers, two things came to his mind—rouge and dye.

The ability given to him by the old man told him that these bright red flowers could be made into rouge and dye.

The brothers here will smear red mud on their faces whenever there is a grand festival. The red mud is actually a kind of red soil, which is slightly finer than ordinary soil, but it is still soil.

No matter how thin the mud is applied on the face, it is unnatural and airtight, which is very uncomfortable. It will be different if there is rouge...

There are also dyes. Now the woven cloth is white, and the clothes will be all white... If there are dyes, the clothes can be dyed in various colors, and it will look much better than the monotonous white.

Wang Jin thought that when the banquet was over, he would take all these flowers back and let Yuan Heng look at them according to his method.

While thinking about this, the banquet has already started over there.

At the beginning, some orcs danced a strange dance on it. The dance looked like a ceremony, and some brothers interspersed with it, hitting the stone surface of the stage with wooden sticks, making some rhythmic music.

Muge'er told him from the side that this is a dance for the celebration of the Danmu tribe, and it is only danced on important occasions. Those orcs and brothers have practiced since childhood.

After the dance, some brothers went up to perform.

Primitive tribes have limited performances, some sing a few lines, some just dance a few times... Generally speaking, none of them can be considered a show.

But as long as an unmarried brother comes on stage, there will be people cheering.

Brothers are rare, and almost every brother has a suitor in the tribe. No matter how bad the performance is, the suitor's pursuit is indispensable.

Some buddies who are interested in the sought after orcs will appear very shy, and some daring orcs will propose marriage on the spot. At this time, the crowd will burst into applause.

In the end, it doesn't matter whether the show is good or not. What matters is that the atmosphere is warm and harmonious, giving people a feeling of Chinese New Year.

Wang Jin watched with great interest, feeling like he hadn't been this lively in a long time.

In his last life, he went to the night market almost every once in a while, and bought all the night streets...