173

He stayed in the man's arms with peace of mind, letting the man carry him forward, no matter where he took him.

I don't know if it was because the man's embrace was too comfortable, or because of the lethargy of the pregnant body, but not long after, Wang Jin fell asleep in a daze.

When he woke up, he was lying on the bed in the attic, and the man had already set off with four tribesmen.

"..." Wang Jin was annoyed, but Shan Bo told him that the man agreed to return once every two days.

Originally, Wang Jin still didn't believe it. It was at least one day away from the location of the city. Wouldn't it be a waste of time for the man to return home every two days?

But two nights later, the man really came back.

At this time, Wang Jin knew that the shortest day mentioned by Yuan Heng was calculated according to the footsteps of the Tianhu clan. According to his own words, it took half a day to go back and forth.

Yuan Heng didn't stay long after he came back, he cooked a meal for Wang Jin, ate with him, and left overnight after Wang Jin fell asleep.

Two days later, he came back again...

After more than ten days, the man lost a lot of weight. Wang Jin felt distressed and refused to let him come back, but the man refused to listen and insisted on coming back in two days to see how Wang Jin was doing.

Just when Wang Jin was angry, Zhaoqi came back to protect Lai Yuanmu's family.

Wang Jin was overjoyed and went out to greet him.

As soon as he went out, he saw a petite figure limping over with the support of an orc.

He was still holding a baby in his arms, and he walked eagerly, his feet couldn't keep up, and he staggered.

Beside them, there was a brother in plain clothes. Wang Jin recognized him at a glance. He was the brother of the leader of the Danmu tribe who was kind to Yuan Heng. The father of the leader, Brother Qi.

Wang Jin hurriedly quickened his pace.

From a long distance, Mu Geer saw that brother coming out of the house. The man had gained some flesh compared to when he left the tribe, but he was not very fat. Instead, he looked very tender because of the flesh.

He was dressed in simple but recognizable clothes of excellent material, with long sleeves that danced as he walked, and a group of people followed him, and everyone respected him, but he seemed to be like this So calm and noble...Mu Ge'er and the three couldn't help but stop, always feeling that the man was so noble...It forced them to feel ashamed.

When Wang Jin arrived in front of Mugeer, Mugeer was standing at the gate, and he could enter the attic as soon as he crossed the threshold.

Seeing them stop, Wang Jin thought it was Muge'er's **** that made the threshold difficult to cross, so he stretched out his hand to support Mugeer and said, "Amu, come in, Uncle Qi, you should also be careful about the threshold, tomorrow I will ask someone to clear the threshold." The threshold has gone."

The brother's careful support movements and worried expression were the same as in the memory. No matter how much this brother changed himself, he treated them the same. The three of them looked at each other and entered the attic together.

The spaciousness and splendor of the attic surprised the three of them.

Wang Jin had noticed a swaddling baby in his arms since they came in, he carefully opened a small opening, and stared at it with round eyes.