96

This kind of trust and maintenance made Cheng Bai's heart itch unbearably, but because the person in Xiaojiaobao's mouth was not him, he seemed full of sourness.

He opened his mouth jealously, and said in a loud voice: "What's the use of Xiaojiao defending Yuan Heng in front of Uncle Qi like that? The orcs outside are going crazy, saying that Yuan Heng is cold-blooded and ruthless, and has no regard for the safety of the tribe."

"Nonsense!" Wang Jin was furious.

Cheng Bai shrugged and said, "I didn't say that."

Wang Jin passed him and walked outside: "I'll go and have a look."

Unexpectedly, Wang Jin would go out directly to seek evidence for the orc... Such a toughness made Cheng Bai pause a little, and his chest was suddenly congested, as if being crushed by a boulder.

He quickly followed up, frowning and stabbing dissatisfiedly: "You little girl, you are so delicate and weak, what's the use of seeing, those orcs are all strong and strong, and they can push you down with a single finger ..."

As Cheng Bai spoke, his footsteps paused slightly, as if he had remembered something, he looked at Wang Jin's back in front of him, a gleam of light flashed in his silver pupils, he stepped forward and walked by Wang Jin's side, and said, "Of course." , if you, Xiaojiaobao, are willing to call me Brother Bai, maybe I can be your bodyguard for a while."

"..." Cheng Bai's voice was particularly coaxing, Wang Jin's eyes twitched, and he turned his head to look at Cheng Bai.

The man's silver pupils were soft and radiant, and his handsome appearance was particularly outstanding because of these special eyes. When he saw himself looking over, he slightly raised the corners of his lips, and smiled at himself. Wang Jin narrowed his eyes in discomfort.

Wang Jin had an illusion, as if the one standing in front of him was not Cheng Bai, who was dressed in white and looked quite immortal, but a flower peacock, opening its tail vigorously towards him...

The more he looked, the more he looked like, Wang Jin walked away from him a few steps calmly.

Cheng Bai's smile froze, and he didn't even notice that those moist silver pupils dimmed in an instant, as if a clear crystal ball was covered with a layer of dust.

This Xiaojiaobao is hiding from him?

He felt a twinge in his heart, and suddenly remembered that when he was in Ning'an City, this person always followed behind him like a pet, calling "Bai Ge" and "Bai Ge", even if he lied to him that he was his little brother-in-law. He should have called out like this, but that person was stubborn and did not change his words...

Compared with the appearance at that time, this person's indifference now is a world of difference. On the other hand, I thought that this person called him nasty at that time, and always wanted him to change his words... But now it is difficult to hear him call "Brother Bai" again. Like reaching the sky, Cheng Bai's heart hurts as if being scratched by a sharp claw.

All kinds of remorse and sadness welled up in his heart... His voice was low and hoarse, and when he looked at Wang Jin's silver pupils in front of him, he seemed to have thousands of thoughts: "Xiaojiaobao...I..."

"As long as you listen to me, you will be able to find other people and rescue them." Cheng Bai's voice was interrupted by a clear boyish voice.

Cheng Bai paused, looked at Wang Jin for a while, closed his mouth, and looked out following his line of sight.

Only then did they realize that at some point, they had already walked outside the courtyard, and Xiao Ruo was directing other orcs.

Although the man was still young, and his stature was slightly smaller than other orcs, he spoke loudly and had an extremely powerful aura. From a distance, he looked like Yuan Heng.