164

Seeing that Zhaoqi lost his sense of knocking on the door, Wang Jin sighed, stretched out his hand to stop him, and knocked on the door hesitantly: "Cheng Bai is me, stop rumors."

It was still silent inside.

Wang Jin thought for a while and said, "I know you can hear me. Open the door and let me in. I want to talk to you..."

With that said, Wang Jin paused for a moment, and asked back: "Don't you want to talk to me? After I think of everything?"

As soon as the words fell, there was a sound from inside, and after a while, the door opened, but no one came out for a long time.

Seeing this, Zhaoqi wanted to rush in, but was stopped by Wang Jin. Wang Jin tightened the fur coat on his body, and walked in with the clothes changed by Cheng Bai.

The entire room, including the walls and the ground, was covered with ice. Once inside, it was like entering an extremely cold winter, which made Wang Jin tremble.

Going to the innermost part, there is an untreated Haiqiong placed there.

This Haiqiong Wang Jin is no stranger, Wang Jin has seen it at sea...but that was a few days ago.

The Haiqiong is frozen well now, and it seems that it has been preserved with great care, and there is no peculiar smell.

And Cheng Bai was sitting not far from Haiqiong, motionless, as if in a daze.

Wang Jin took a deep breath, walked over, and sat down beside him, following his posture, but he jumped up suddenly when the ground was frozen.

Cheng Bai finally had a reaction, he turned his head to look at Wang Jin, sighed softly, took off his robe, and spread it on the ground.

Wang Jin waved his hands again and again: "No, no, I can just stand, you can put it on."

It's so cold here, Cheng Bai only wore two thin clothes, and now he took off one for himself, leaving only one thin clothes sticking to his skin.

This gives people the illusion that he is not afraid of the cold, but Wang Jin can clearly see that his movements of **** just now are very stiff, as if his limbs have been numb after being frozen for a long time, and looking at his face, he is extremely white and frightening , Even the eyelashes were covered with a thin layer of ice.

Seeing that Wang Jin had finished speaking, the man didn't put on the clothes that were spread on the floor, so he stepped forward helplessly to pick up the clothes and put them on for Cheng Bai.

As soon as it touched his skin, Wang Jin shivered from the cold, only to realize that his physical condition was much more serious as seen, the whole body was like ice.

Cheng Bai's gloomy eyes lit up, he stretched out his hand to hold Wang Jin's hand that was about to retract, and rubbed his lips together, as if he wanted to say something, but he never made a sound.

Wang Jin was trembling from the cold in his hand, Cheng Bai seemed to have noticed the trembling, Cheng Bai let go of his hand and stood up.

"It's cold here, let's go out." After a pause, he raised his eyes to look at Hai Qiong in the ice room, pursed his lips and asked, "Have you eaten yet? This Hai Qiong... can I eat some for my face?"

Wang Jingang wanted to eat back, but he saw Cheng Bai turned around with a familiar smile on his face, but his eyes were not as bright as before.

Although it was hidden deeply, Wang Jin still saw a little expectation and pleading in those dim eyes.

Wang Jin recalled Cheng Bai's desperate appearance when he met Haiqiong at sea before... He sighed deeply in his heart, smiled and said, "I haven't eaten yet."