49

Brother Yue laughed.

The news that the leader and Brother Yue were going to get married quickly spread to every corner of the tribe.

In Wang Jin's courtyard, several brothers got together to weave together and chatted about this incident by chance. Wang Jin was a little surprised when he heard it.

"Brother Yue is going to marry the leader?" Wang Jin looked at Brother Mu for confirmation.

Mu Geer nodded to him: "Now everyone in the tribe knows, Ajin, you are probably the last one to know."

It was unbelievable that Brother Yue and the leader got married. Wang Jin was so shocked that he ignored the joke in Brother Mu's words. He opened his mouth in disbelief, looking a little sluggish.

This appearance made several brothers smile, and one of them said, "I didn't believe it at first, but it's true."

"It's not easy for anyone to believe it. After all, Brother Yue rejected the leader in public on Couple's Day, and the leader also expressed in public that he would not pester Brother Yue anymore. The two of them had already missed that day, but Unexpectedly, within a few days, the two got mixed up again, and they were going to get married very quickly."

"Hey, you said, Brother Yue was so disrespectful to the leader that day... The leader is still willing to marry Brother Yue."

"Of course, don't you look at how many years the leader has been chasing Brother Yue?"

"But after years of chasing her, she was rejected on Couple's Day and publicly stated that she would not pester her again. The leader should not pester her anymore, right?"

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, Mugeer pursed his lips and interjected: "Could it be Yuegeer who took the initiative to show his favor?"

Everyone was silent for a while, and one of them shook his head and said, "How proud is Brother Yue, who rejected the leader in public on Couple's Day, how could he turn his head back."

"I don't think so. It may be that Brother Yue was rejected when he confessed to Brother Heng that day. Seeing that there is no hope of marrying Brother Heng, he turned around and made friends with the leader. Otherwise, think about it, how could there be such a quick marriage?"

"I think so too. If the leader doesn't keep his word and pesters Brother Yue, it's impossible for Brother Yue to agree to the leader's marriage so quickly!"

"It makes sense. With Brother Yue's arrogance, even if he wanted to, he would at least have to let the leader pursue him for a few more years before agreeing. This sudden marriage... It doesn't seem like the leader is going back to pursue Brother Yue, but rather like Yue Seeing that there is no hope for brother Heng, I am afraid that the leader will not be able to tie me down, so I will strike first."

Everyone nodded again and again, thinking it was very reasonable.

"It's not right." Suddenly a brother's voice came from outside the door, and everyone looked over.

That brother is brother Yu who lives near the leader.

Brother Yu walked up to them and sat down, skillfully picked up the kettle on the table, poured a glass of water and drank it: "Let me tell you, you may not even guess the truth."

"What, what?" The curiosity of all the brothers was aroused, and they all moved closer to Brother Yu, and even Wang Jin was a little uncomfortable, so he moved closer to them.

Brother Yu's face was full of mystery, and he lowered his voice and said: "I saw the leader kneeling in front of Brother Yue that day, it seems that he did something wrong..."