132

As soon as he put down the bowl, Shan Bo took out a cloth bag from his arms and handed it to Wang Jin: "This is what Mr. Yuan gave to the young master when he asked me to drink the medicine. He made it himself."

As soon as Wang Jin opened it, there were grains of white sugar inside, which was learned by Yuan Heng at Keyuanju.

His elder brother Heng is like this, no matter where he is, he always thinks about himself.

Wang Jin's heart was as sweet as honey, he hadn't eaten the candy yet, but the bitterness in his mouth seemed to have been suppressed.

Yuan Heng said he would be busy for a few days, but he was really busy for several days.

In the past few days, he would still prepare breakfast for Wang Jinbei and get everything ready, but he couldn't be seen. The door in the small courtyard was locked, and Wang Jin couldn't get in.

Without Yuan Hengxiang to accompany him, Wang Jin put all his thoughts on the shop and fireworks.

Xiaopei's rush-made clothes came out. Although the style was old-fashioned and fancy, the workmanship was first-class. After seeing those clothes, Wang Jin looked at Xiaopei as if he saw a baby, his eyes glowed, and he took care of all the clothes making. Hand it over to Xiaopei, let Xiaopei go outside to select a group of people to come in, and he will be the leader to train them to specialize in making clothes.

He drew the styles of the clothes in his mind one by one.

There were so many guests in his previous life, and each of them had a different style of dressing. He had many ready-made styles in his mind.

It’s just that the fabrics that Xiaoyu brought in are a little dull in color... The brothers here like to wear bright colors, so Wang Jin simply ordered them to be made bigger and sold as orc clothes.

Although the orcs are not as beautiful as my brother, the orcs in Ning'an City are also very particular.

On the fireworks side, Wang Jin and Cheng Bai are divided 50-50. He is responsible for providing materials and formulas, and Cheng Bai is responsible for the production and sales.

Cheng Bai was reliable in his work, Wang Jin originally thought that he would not have to worry about sending the materials out, but who knows, Cheng Bai came to him every few days to discuss the sale of fireworks.

Obviously, he could come up with a perfect plan, but he had to nod in agreement.

At first Wang Jin thought that Cheng Bai deliberately found an excuse to get close to him, so he resisted a little. Later, when he saw Cheng Bai coming over, he really just waited for his consent... He didn't do any other wrong things, and the occasional meal together was just because he was busy. It's time for dinner.

In this way, Wang Jin's impression of Cheng Bai was much better.

Moreover, this Cheng Bai is indeed capable, the price of the fireworks is much higher than he imagined, Wang Jin got the first payment earlier than he imagined, and the money is much more than originally expected.

When Wang Jin got the money, he bought some bright-coloured fabrics, drew some more neutral clothes for his brothers, and handed them over to Xiaopei to make.

At the same time, people started to reinstall the store.

Soon, Ning'an City had an additional clothing store.

There are a lot of ready-made clothes in the store. These ready-made clothes are novel in style and high-quality. The most important thing is that this store is actually a ready-made clothing store that has more orc clothes than brothers, which is rare in Ning'an City.

The Rebirth of Crazy GerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara