29

That time, Yuan Heng was humiliated because of his appearance, and he challenged that person directly according to the practice of the first warrior, but the other party happened to be a brother, or the younger brother of the leader, so this anger could only be extinguished secretly.

Naturally, the promise of marriage was over, and Brother Yue broke up with Brother Yu because of this. After this incident, the leader wanted to betroth Yu to Yuan Heng, but Yuan Heng refused. After that, the leader and Yuan Heng The relationship has also become subtle.

This person insulted Yuan Heng like that at the beginning, but now he still has the face to say that he is worthy of Yuan Heng.

Mugeer rolled his eyes directly.

Brother Yu has an unusually thick skin: "Then isn't he not ugly now?"

"..." The corner of Mu Ge'er's mouth twitched and reminded: "But Brother Heng already has a brother!"

"Brother? Is that lunatic? Is that lunatic Brother Heng's brother? He didn't get married..." Brother Yu mocked: "I heard that the first night that lunatic came to Brother Heng's place, Brother Heng stayed up all night. Returning, not to mention that Brother Heng often returns late recently..."

Brother Yu said, every cell in his body seemed to reveal the wantonness of watching jokes: "The orc is the one who loves my brother the most. Brother Heng has shown it so obviously, it's just that lunatic who is not clear and ignorant. If you were an ordinary brother, you would have died of shame a long time ago, and you can't even tie the hearts of your own orcs."

"That's right." Brother Yu's little follower Zhen Ge'er echoed behind him, turned his head and asked Mu Ge'er in an exaggerated way: "Mu Brother, you come here to take care of this lunatic all day long, and meet that Heng Brother all day long. Don't you know that Brother Heng is preparing for a wedding recently?"

"..." Brother Mu's eyes twitched, of course he knew that it was Brother Heng's surprise for Ah Jin!

Brother Jia replied mockingly: "Brother Renheng, why would he talk to a Pozi? His family, Laiyuan, is still an incompetent orc. Of course, Brother Heng wouldn't join them. He doesn't know it's normal."

"Hahaha, hey, what a pity." Brother Zhen answered.

Mu Ge'er's complexion was black and blue, the three of them sang together, and the co-author is the connotation of them!

He gritted his teeth and wanted to refute, but he was so stupid that he was jealous, but he didn't know where to start.

Seeing him like this, those brothers became even more rampant. Brother Jia said: "Why don't I tell you, Brother Heng takes a group of people out hunting every morning and brings back a lot of prey. I kept them together at Si Li's place, and I also asked someone to make clothes. I took a rough look at the clothes, tsk tsk, but the skin of the dragon beast, with all the scales removed, was made into leather, and there were many beautiful things on it. What about the colored stones! They are so gorgeous, Brother Heng even picked a lot of fruits back, this is a wedding ceremony with a big banquet, I think Brother Heng will marry another person soon and come back to drive the lunatic out!"

"Another person?" Mu Geer stared at them, dumbfounded.

These people actually thought that brother Heng went to get those things because he wanted to marry another brother back? !

Mu Geer was surprised by their brains, but those few people thought that Mu Geer was frightened and stupid, and immediately became more proud.

Brother Ju saw that the three people in front were so proud, especially Brother Yu, the younger brother of the leader, whose arrogance was so high that Brother Mu was as small as dust.