131

After dinner, Wang Jin was thinking about making a plan for Cheng Bai, so he went back to the house.

In the past, Yuan Heng followed him, but this time Yuan Heng did not go back to his house to stay by his side, but he was on the sidelines and didn't know what he was busy with.

Wang Jin didn't pay much attention either.

the second day.

Wang Jin brought Xiaoyu to Cheng Bai's courtyard after eating the breakfast Yuan Heng prepared for him.

As if he hadn't expected that Wang Jin would come so early, Cheng Bai got up in a panic, the table in the room was in a mess, a dim yellow lamp was still on, his clothes and hair were messy, his eyes were red, It's like I didn't sleep all night...

Seeing Wang Jin coming in at this moment, he put his hands behind his back, as if he was hiding something. Seeing that Wang Jin was not as happy as before, he seemed a little nervous. To cover up his nervousness, he turned around and scolded the brother who brought Wang Jin into the courtyard. Son: "What's the matter with you? Why didn't you report it?"

The brother muttered extremely aggrieved: "Didn't you tell me last night that the young master will come today, and you must not stop him?"

Although the words were muttered, they were not whispered, and everyone present heard them.

"..." Cheng Bai coughed lightly in embarrassment, and said to the brother: "Okay, you can step back and prepare some fruits."

"Xiaojiaobao, come, come and sit here." Cheng Bai led Wang Jin to the outside cubicle, where the tabletops were neatly arranged.

Wang Jin sat down, followed by Cheng Bai, and asked, "Did you have breakfast? What do you want to eat, I'll make it for you."

"..." Wang Jin blinked: "I've told you many times, I have orcs, and I won't eat your food anymore, let alone when I'm full."

"..." Cheng Bai's knuckles trembled, but he didn't speak.

Wang Jin took a deep breath and said, "Let's talk about business."

As he said that, Wang Jin found two written plans from his sleeves and handed them to Cheng Bai: "Here is the formula of fireworks, the specific production arrangements, sharing and sales, etc. I have written them all. If you agree, please sign on it, mine has already been signed."

Cheng Bai opened his eyes and glanced carelessly, a trace of surprise flashed in his eyes.

This plan was more detailed and rigorous than he had imagined. When Xiaojiaobao was by his side before, he never had any ideas. Cheng Bai thought that Xiaojiaobao had no talent for these things.

From this point of view...it was not obvious before.

Cheng Bai took the pen, signed it neatly and pressed his fingerprints.

Wang Jin picked out one of them and said, "I'll keep one, and you take one. We've cooperated. I'll send the materials for making fireworks."

"Okay." Cheng Bai responded.

Wang Jindao: "When those materials are used up, our cooperation will be terminated. I will give you the formula of this firework. If you can find those materials, we can continue to make them after cooperation."

It may take many years for the beastman world to get rid of food and clothing. Fireworks can only be used occasionally by wealthy people at these times. The demand is definitely not great, and Wang Jin is too lazy to get them.

After many years, if the lives of these people improve and the demand for fireworks increases, it will not be too late for him to make them.

"However..." Wang Jin paused and said, "I want to remind you that the ratio of the formula must not be wrong, otherwise there will be danger."