126

The man said, standing at the same place with Wang Jin, glanced at Cheng Bai with distaste and said, "If you forget, it's actually pretty good, so you can change your fiancé, it's really not good."

"Shi Yu!" Cheng Baiyin gritted his teeth holding back his anger and said, "Don't provoke me."

"I'm not provoking, Mr. Cheng always thinks that my little Yaoer is timid and timid, but now he is very considerate."

"..." There was novelty in Wang Jin's eyes.

When I came to Ning'an City, the people here always praised Cheng Bai, but it was the first time I saw someone who had such opinions on Cheng Bai.

Seeing the curiosity in Wang Jin's eyes, Shan Bo leaned close to Wang Jin and said in a low voice: "Mr. Shi, he has always disapproved of you being with Mr. Cheng. He has told you this many times before. You never listened to him, and When Mr. Shi met for the last time, you even had a fight over it."

Can the original owner quarrel with others with such a soft temperament?

Hearing this, Shi Yu glanced at Uncle Shan, then turned to stare at Wang Jin and said, "I'm right, if you quarrel with me again this time, I'll really leave, and I won't talk to you anymore. "

Shi Yu said viciously, his eyes were full of warning, as if as long as Wang Jinzhen quarreled with him, he would come forward and bite someone.

It looked like an awkward wild cat, specially putting on a fierce look to scare him...

Wang Jinle said: "Why am I arguing with you? I think what you said is very reasonable. I forgot about it, so I just changed my fiancé."

Shi Yu blinked in surprise, and Cheng Bai's face turned pale when he heard the words: "Xiaojiaobao, you can't talk nonsense, the city lord said, wait until you think of everything... you..."

"Even if I think of everything, it will be this answer." Wang Jin affirmed.

Cheng Bai's originally firm expression panicked, his pretty fox eyes closed, his slender eyelashes fluttered as if he was trembling: "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear what I said today. You go to work first, and I'll go back first."

After all, Cheng Bai took the people and left quickly without removing any of the boxes.

After Cheng Bai left, Shi Yu stared at Wang Jin as if he had never known him before, and walked around him several times: "Xiao Yaoer, you have disappeared for a while, and finally know that Cheng Bai is not at all. It's not good enough for you."

Cheng Bai is not worthy of the original owner? This is the first time I heard that when I came to Ning'an City, what I heard most was that the weak original owner was not worthy of the excellent Cheng Bai.

It seemed that this person really appreciated the original owner.

Wang Jindao: "Cheng Bai also has his own advantages. I rejected him because I already have orcs."

Wang Jin moved his hand back, and quietly hooked the man's fingertips.

Only then did Shi Yu set his sights on the orc behind Wang Jin.

This orc is imposing, his light-colored glazed pupils look indifferent, his face is cold and clear, and he looks unfeeling and unloving, but if you look closely, you can find that he is full of warmth when he looks at his brother in front of him. The corners of his mouth are slightly hooked, and he seems to be in a good mood.

Shi Yu recalled the rumors on the street along the way, and asked tentatively: "This person is... the ancient orc you brought back?"

Wang Jin nodded and introduced: "Yuan Heng, my brother Heng."