51

"I'm very good." The drunk man didn't talk much, but he was extremely stubborn, just like a child, he must do what he decided.

Wang Jin could only comfort him: "I know you are very powerful, but..."

He paused, and said: "But there are so many things here that are enough, we will go another day."

Wang Jin coaxed and persuaded, but the man was still extremely stubborn.

"No, not enough." The man insisted on going out. Seeing that he couldn't hold back, Wang Jin stretched out his arms, hugged him, and buried his head in his arms.

The man paused, stopped in his tracks, looked down at Wang Jin with full eyes, and his reflection was reflected in his shallow pupils, full of affection.

Wang Jin's heart skipped a beat, the man's tender gaze seemed to be charged with electricity, which was transmitted to him through the air flow, making his whole body numb as if he had been passed by a slight electric current.

Wang Jin stared fixedly at the man, swallowed, and said, "It's really not enough...there is one more important thing missing..."

The man frowned and asked, "What?"

"you..."

The man paused, Wang Jin shrank his knuckles, grabbed him tightly and said, "You are still missing."

"Brother Heng, don't go, don't go out, stay with me, okay?"

The little brother spoke softly to persuade him to stay, his eyes were like stars, so beautiful that it made people's heart throbbing restlessly.

The man raised his hand, and brushed his fingertips over the little brother's long eyelashes. The eyelashes seemed to be disturbed, and trembled slightly with the closed eyes, like a small brush, gently brushing his face. finger belly.

The fingertips were slightly itchy, itching to the heart, making people unbearable.

Yuan Heng's eyes dimmed, and his eyes swept across the tender lips of the little brother...

He lowered his head and slowly pressed down on the lips that seemed to be asking for kisses all the time.

"Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Wang Jin suddenly opened his eyes wide, and looked back towards the door. The man stubbornly pulled his shoulders, as if he didn't want to pay attention to the noisy sound, and lowered his head again.

Wang Jin's heart beat violently, and he closed his eyes, not wanting to pay attention to the voices outside the house.

"Knock button." The knock on the door sounded again, causing Wang Jin to bounce on the spot in shock, and thus staggered the man's pressed lips, and the lips were printed on his cheeks.

The man straightened up in dissatisfaction, Wang Jin pushed him with a red face and said, "I...I'll go and see what's going on."

With that said, he turned around quickly, walked to the door and opened it.

Standing at the door was Brother Yue in a happy attire, accompanied by Brother Mu and a few acquaintances.

"?" Wang Jin asked with a look of doubt.

Brother Yue smiled and said, "Ah Jin, the leader has caught a lot of fireflies for me, and I'm going to put them outside the house. It will be very beautiful. Let's go and see them with Brother Heng."

Fireflies?

During the few days when he got married, didn't the man catch him every day and use it as a lamp?