48

"What's wrong with you?" Xu Shi noticed Wang Jin's blushing face, Brother Xi finally realized something was wrong, and he asked aloud.

Hearing the voice, Wang Jin suddenly regained his senses, as if he had been shocked by electricity, and quickly withdrew his hand from the man's hand.

The man's calm face turned cold again, his knuckles shrunk slightly, and he stuffed all five fingers into his palm, but he couldn't drive away the emptiness at the moment when the little brother's hand left his palm.

After Wang Jin withdrew his hand, the hot sweat cooled down quickly, and with the breeze blowing, the air pressure of the man next to him was compressed, causing Wang Jin to shiver from the cold. His fingertips moved slightly, and he missed the man's palm just now. temperature up.

He regretted that the hand was withdrawn too quickly just now, in fact, it was unnecessary.

The two were moving under the table, but Brother Xi couldn't see it... Even if they did see it, they are husband and wife, what's wrong with holding hands? !

Thinking like this, Wang Jin looked at Brother Xi next to him... There was resentment in his eyes that he hadn't even noticed...

He replied angrily, "I'm fine."

The voice is hoarse... not as soft as before, but with a hint of tenderness.

"..." Brother Xi is actually very keen when he is not obsessed with medicine. At this moment, he can clearly feel Wang Jin's displeasure.

He thought the man was not feeling well, so he quickly stood up and reached out to touch Wang Jin's forehead: "Let me see if you have a fever."

Wang Jingang was about to turn his head to dodge, but was pulled aside by an external force around him, his body was hugged into an embrace, and his hands were held again.

Wang Jin paused for a moment, then relaxed and collapsed on Yuan Heng's body.

"Brother Xi, Ah Jin is tired today and needs to rest, you can come back another day." The man bluntly said and chased him away.

Hearing this, Wang Jin hurriedly echoed: "Yes, yes, yes, I'm tired, listen, my voice is hoarse."

Brother Xi blinked, and he noticed that neither of them seemed very happy.

His eyes scanned the two of them back and forth, and finally his eyes stopped on the hands that they held.

The orc's generous hand is huge... holding my brother's white and petite hand, as if wrapping it in the palm of my hand...

But they are clasped with ten fingers, and the fingertips of that brother can be seen between the fingers of the orc...

The fingertips are round and small. I don't know if the hotness from the brother's body has passed to the fingertips. There is a little pink on the fingertips. It looks like it has been dyed with pink rouge... with an indescribable feeling. of charming.

Brother Xi was taken aback for a moment, then as if he had thought of something, his cheeks quickly turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye...

He seemed to know why the two were unhappy.

He hurriedly picked up all the things on the table, put them in his arms, and left in a panic, "I...I...I'll come to find...Brother Jin another day, sorry...excuse me."

After finishing speaking, he walked out in a panic, tripping over his right foot with his left foot.

Until he completely ran out of the courtyard, the heart that had been stable in his chest was still beating non-stop.