118

Wang Jin's complexion became hot, and he buried his face in the man's arms, and said in a muffled voice, "It hurts, I have a terrible headache..."

As he said that, Wang Jin looked up at the man, his eyes fluttered, and his expression felt aggrieved...

"..." The corner of the brother's eyes twitched involuntarily when he heard the words. He has been serving here all this time. The first time this man woke up, the city lord Xining asked him, and he himself said that the first thing was all over. …

The doctor also showed it to him, and told the city lord that there was nothing wrong with it, it was just that the amnesia was intractable, but it was not harmful to people at all...

Even if you take medicine, the medicine just now is just a tonic...

Hearing this, Yuan Heng curled up his knuckles, and then loosened them gently. He moved the little brother in his arms to a more comfortable position without saying a word, and pressed the slender fingertips on the little brother's temples, gently I have to rub it.

There was just enough massage from both sides of the head, Wang Jin leaned comfortably in the man's arms, and narrowed his eyes in satisfaction...

In fact, it's not a headache, it's just some small thoughts that want men to feel sorry for themselves.

It's like a little fun between husband and wife between lovers.

Wang Jin glanced at the man above him from the corner of his eye, the man's light-colored glazed pupils were full of distress...

Seeing the affection in the man's eyes, Wang Jin felt full of satisfaction in his heart, more satisfied than anything he got.

He felt sorry for the tiredness of the man's hand, but after a while, he took his hand into his own, as if he was playing with the man's hand, but in fact he used his own hand to press those knuckles bit by bit...

"Brother Heng...Actually, my head doesn't hurt very much." Wang Jin murmured with a little guilt in his tone.

When Yuan Heng heard this, the corners of his mouth curled up slightly, and he put his chin lightly on the top of Wang Jin's head and said, "I know."

"..." The elder brother on the side watched the interaction between the two dumbfounded, and silently moved back the foot that was about to step forward just now.

He was going to tell the orc just now that the young master is fine and there is no need to worry...

Co-authoring, he knows... Indulging the little boy in such a coquettish cry of pain...

But he saw the pain in the orc's eyes, didn't he seem to know that the young master was fine?

Could it be...

As far as he is concerned, if the young master casually howls "it hurts", he will feel uncomfortable, will he feel distressed?

"Then you..." Wang Jin sat up straight and looked at the man, but he could see the deep affection in the man's light-colored glazed pupils.

"You have to take the medicine brought to you by the city lord, so that your health will be better, and you must not pass out like this again."

The man said solemnly, as if he was explaining something important, his eyes were full of seriousness.

Wang Jin frowned dissatisfied and murmured, "It's so hard."

A trace of helplessness flashed in Yuan Heng's eyes. He handed the cloth bag in his sleeve to Wang Jin and said, "Then take one of these after drinking the medicine."