To the Water Temple! / A Sludgy Situation!

Soon you continued to Fight the Works of Demon King Ganondorf to make A Long story Short you had come across A Beacon and Sidon had to create A Whirlpool for you to get to. You then had to Raise the water level to get access to the source of the sludge and you then had to swim on A Waterfall to get to the top of the Structure.

You Began Jumping around to see if you were Lightweight.

Y/n: Strange. This Place is very Much so High up Gravity has very Little of an Effect. How Strange. It's Like I'm on the Moon. You then Noticed a Large mass of Sludge on the very top.

Y/n: Ah, I see it now. Now I need to get up there.

You then Began following A Puzzle where you had to pretty much had you use A Giant Ball of water to get to the top of the Structure where Sidon is waiting.

Sidon: Ah Y/n do you see that?

Y/n: Yeah, that Giant Ball of Sludge.

Sidon: It Must be affecting the water Supply, and we Must use the Giant Pots of water to destory it.

Y/n: Let me guess A Voice told you?

Sidon: How did you know?

Y/n: Happened 3 times already. Now From what I Know we have to Solve 4 Puzzles.

Sidon: I see. Let's go dear Friend!

Y/n: Right!

4 Puzzles where you Spin some water wheels Later...

You then tipped the Water Buckets and it then stopped the Slugfe!

Sidon: Yes we did it!

Y/n: Sidon?

Sidon: Yes?

Y/n: There's something behind us isn't there?

Sidon: I Think so.

You both Looked behind to see A Small Human sized squid monster!

Y/n: Huh, not that much of Threat.

It then Began to spew A Bunch of Sludge as it then Created a Giant Sludge Shark and it then began controlling it!

Y/n: Woah! Now That's A Threat!

Sidon: Y/n, Lets defeat this thing Together!

You then Began to launch water at the shark destroying it as you then attacked the Squid man as it then was forced to Spread Gunk everywhere which Sidon can't Touch!

Sidon: Y/n, You Must Use my abilities to clean up this Gunk!

Y/n: Right, we got this!

You then Began to clean the Sludge as the Monster continued attacking but you did the same thing and the Monster screamed as it then Just blew up!  The Sludge then stopped as all of the water was clean and even King Dorephan was now cured! Just then the Secret stone flew to Sidon, and he touched it revealing the Water Sage.

Water Sage: Sidon.

Sidon: Huh? You were the Voice Talking to me?

Water Sage: Yes, I am your ancestor. You have stopped the Sludge but there is even Greater Threat. Demon King Ganon has returned, and He created that Monster to try and stop you from gaining my Secret stone. A Long time ago Zelda came to me setting the Zora's Future.

Flashback!

Zelda: Ganondorf will come back someday and on that day A Hero Named Y/n will stop but he will need the Zora's Help.

Zora: We shall give everything we have to stop him, and to help Y/n in everyway we can.

Flashback End!

Water Sage: Sidon, will you become the new Water Sage?

Sidon then smiled as he clenched his Fist.

Sidon: Yes, I shall! I shall become the Water Sage and I shall protect Hyrule along with Y/n!

He then Gained the Secret stone as he turned to you.

Sidon: Y/n give me your Hand.

You then did so as he Grabbed your hand with both hands and he did A Little wave as you Gained the 4th Ring!

Sidon: I shall Serve you Y/n and I will Protect all of Hyrule with you!

Y/n: Yeah, Let's do that, Sidon.