Head to T.G. University Hospital!

Soon after Poor Tom was Killed by the Mysterious figure, and the Locacaca Branch was retrieved by Jobin and was grafted to A Cactus you and the whole Higashikata family showed up to the destroyed Orchard to Assess what Happened.

Norisuke: So, The Family Orchard has been destroyed.

Y/n: I'm so sorry about that.

Norisuke: The Question is who started the Fire.

Joshu then Immediately pointed the finger at Rai!

Joshu: It's Him! He Just appeared out of nowhere!

Norisuke: No Joshu this is my Friend Rai. He is A Plant Appraiser Y/n had gone to see the Locacaca Plant.

Y/n: That's right he has no reason to do so.

Hato: What are we going to do without the family Orchard?

Norisuke: Don't worry we'll make it through this.

Joshu: Don't worry about this everyone because I have an idea! We can Open up A Mushroom Hunting Preserve and people would Pay to Hunt some Rare and Popular Mushrooms! We will Make Bank I Just know it! Now what we should do is-

Daiya: Um, Joshu, everyone already Left.

Joshu then Looked around and saw that everyone did leave.

Joshu: Ah, Nuts...

Back with you, you were walking with Rai as he Just Looked at you.

Rai: I think Jobin stole it.

Y/n: Huh? What do you mean?

Rai: He acted very suspicious when we talked about the Locacaca branch. He Must have stolen it.

Y/n: If that'd True How do we find it?

Rai: He Must have Grated it somewhere. We have 10 Days until it bears fruit.

Y/n: Right, we have to find it.

Meanwhile...

A Woman was walking through the Local Hospital being Consulted by A Doctor who is eating Nori about what is going on.

Mitsuba: So, I have been suffering from Bilateral Deafness in one ear and I have trouble Breathing Doctor. What can you do?

Mitsuba Higashikata

Mitsuba Higashikata

The Doctor then checked behind her ear to see A Large Piece of Stone as well as her Nose.

Doctor: So You have Stone Huh? You should be Fine. Nothing Dangerous.

He then continues to eat more Nori as she spoke.

Mitsuba: Look Doctor this didn't start until I got my breast lift operation, and even my Son Noticed this and I came over as soon as Possible.

Doctor: Hm, if you Insist so Much then I can Help. Just Meet me at my Office. Just call out for Doctor Wu.

 Just call out for Doctor Wu

Doctor Wu Tomoki

Mitsuba: Thank you.

Meanwhile Yasuho was in the Hosptial for Menstrual Pain as soon she had gotten A Call from you about the Orchard being burnt down and she was Scared.

Yasuho: Y/n, I'm so sorry.

Y/n: (On Phone) It's Okay Yasuho, Just Lookout for anything strange in the Hospital. Someone there Tried stealing the Branch.

Yasuho: Okay.

She then Hung up her Phone before she noticed Mitsuba on A Wheelchair wheeling by as her Feet then Ankles Turned to stone and she Noticed. She then decided to follow her to see what is going on.

There is now 10 Days 19 Hours and 6 Minutes before the Harvest of the Locacaca fruit.