Spending time with Zelda!

We Open up at the Mansion where Zelda was in her Bed, and she slowly woke up to see you were not sleeping next to her. The door then slowly walked in carrying Breakfast.

Y/n: Hello my Princess.

Zelda: Oh, Hello Y/n. You have had me worried back there.

Y/n: Oh, I'm sorry. I made you Breakfast.

You then Presented to the Hylian Princess Some Toast, Eggs, Bacon, and even Some Pancakes and waffles with Syrup on top with A Tall Glass of Milk.

Y/n: Here you go, my Princess.

Zelda: Oh, Thank you so Much Y/n. I really needed A Day off ever since What Happened Before.

You then got into bed and hugged her as you smiled.

Y/n: Don't worry about it. I am here to Protect you as always.

Zelda: Thank you so Much, I truly appreciate it.

You then smiled Grabbing her A Forkful of Pancakes before you began feeding it to her as she smiled, and this continued on until the Plate is empty, and you then Put the Plate away as you then Began giving her Cuddles.

Y/n: Here you go are you feeling Good?

Zelda: Yes, I do. You truly are my Hero.

Y/n: And Like every Hero They Protect their Princess.

Zelda then smiled as you then Pecked her on the cheek as she Blushed, and you smiled Hugging her around her waist.

Y/n: Love you~

Zelda: Love you too~