The Lemon and the Tangerine!

We Open up at the hospital where Yasuho was Laying down on A Bed getting her Leg Treated because it was Hurting like it did when you met her back at the Wall eyes, and she began remembering it.

Yasuho: (Thoughts) I have no idea where that Bite Marke even came from. It was at the Wall eyes so Maybe it had to do something with that. I have no idea what this has to do with Y/n though. Whatever happened to him?

Just then she heard someone Mention that Holy and she realized she was in A Room next door across the Hall, so she listened in.

Doctor: Miss Joestar-Kira this seems to be A major Problem. Your Organs seem to be Disappearing as shown in these X-rays. Even your Brain is Half gone. There is no explanation behind it, but we are working to get you fixed.

Yasuho: (Thoughts) Huh? Her Organs are disappearing? Half of her Brain is gone? That... That makes no sense, and yet that would explain why she was so confused earlier. 

She continued Pondering what was Happening, as her Leg was going to get Treated.

Meanwhile with you...

You were in the Hospital along with Kyo as she was Beginning to explain everything.

Y/n: What is going on anyway?

Kyo: Look the Higashikata family is Hiding A Huge secret and I have been going under as their maid to find what it is. It's A Thing with Fruit

Y/n: Of course, it's A Thing with fruit they grow and sell fruit.

Kyo: Not that it's A Mythical fruit, A Fruit with Soul defining Powers.

Y/n: You don't say?

Kyo: Yes, it seems like you have Interacted with this fruit, and You had Fused with another Man.

Y/n: W-What!? T-That's Impossible!

Kyo: It was hard to tell because you show none of the signs, but your new stand seems to come from that Man, and it had infused some aspects from Killer Queen.

Y/n: So, It can Create Bombs?

Kyo: Exactly.

Y/n: Wow, but who was he? I can't seem to remember him. It's all super Fuzzy.

Kyo: That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Y/n: Yeah, they seem to remind me of someone, but I Just don't know who.

Kyo: Don't worry we'll figure it out.

Y/n: (Blushing) Thanks Kyo.

Kyo: You're Welcome.