A Date with the Love Hashira!

We Open up in the Star Academy Art room as Mitsuri the Love Hashira was Painting A Picture of Love as she sighed Longingly.

Mitsuri: Oh, this is truly A Beautiful Picture of Love~ I Wish to find love someday as well~!

Just then the door opened as you popped your head in.

Y/n: Hey, you have me!

Mitsuri: Oh Right! Y/n!!

Mitsuri then Jumped in your arms and Began to Hug and Kiss you all over your face and Neck as you smiled.

Y/n: Aww, I Love you too Mitsuri! I Got some Good Plans for us! Now follow me!

You then Carried her off as she rested herself on your chest.

Later at the Mansion...

You smiled as you had Mitsuri seated, and she was in A Really cute outfit which expresses how beautiful she is!

You then came out with A Huge Meal Consisting of Several Plates of Pork Buns, Several Bowls of Ramen, Several Plates of Sushi, and even several Plates of Onigiri, and finally several Plates of Fish Cakes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

You then came out with A Huge Meal Consisting of Several Plates of Pork Buns, Several Bowls of Ramen, Several Plates of Sushi, and even several Plates of Onigiri, and finally several Plates of Fish Cakes.

Mitsuri: Oh Y/n, I can't eat all of this.

Y/n: Mitsuri I know you can, and I don't Mind. Who cares you're really strong or even Eat A Lot. I Love that in you, and that only serves to make you even cuter~

Mitsuri: (Blushing) R-Really?

Y/n: Yep.

Mitsuri: (Tears of Joy) T-Thank you so Much!!

She then Began to eat everything that was on The Table and Like A True Shonen Protagonist she didn't leave A Single crumb left or even put on A Single Pound.

You then Lifted her up again as you smiled.

Y/n: Here we go now Let's get to the best Part~!

You then Teleported her to your room where you set her on your bed and you began to spoon her as you began to Kiss her Neck, and she smiled finally being happy.

Mitsuri: Oh I truly am Loved~!! KYA~!

The Ultimate Shonen Jump hero (Book 9)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें