The Eden's Zero on Earth! / It's Confession time again!

Soon after the Hack attack from Azad and his Little band of Villains, you had decided to Help the Crew of Eden's Zero out so they can live on Earth and explore everything they got here on this Green Little Rock.

You had them move in as you had them introduced to Kinue.

Kinue: Oh, My Goodness you all Look Exactly Like Y/n's Friends in Fairy Tail! You all even Have Your Own Happy!

Robo Happy: Aye!

Shiki: I Hope you don't mind us staying here Ma'am.

Kinue: Oh, It's No Problem at all. Oh, I can make you all donuts!

Shiki: Dough-Nuts?

Kinue: Oh You are going to love them!

She then Happily walked out as Shiki turned to you.

Shiki: She Seems...

Y/n: Sweet?

Shiki: Um... Yeah, That too.

Y/n: Yeah, she's amazing.

Soon...

You were Dragged into A Room where you were sat down into A Chair and had the girls of the Eden's Zero in front of you. To be Honest you knew where this was going. How could you not?

Y/n: Okay Let's get to the end of this. I Love all of you, you Love all of me, Alright, yes, You're in my Harem.

Girls: HUH?! How did you know!?

Y/n: I have done this so Many times It isn't funny, Though I am A Little surprised by Kleene.

Kleene: Even though I am completely unable to express any emotions That does not mean I do not like you.

Y/n: Touche. A Real Kuudere. Aww, You're all so God damn Cute!

Girls: (Blushing) Thank you, Y/n-San...

Y/n: Aww, Cute!