Amazo the Perfect Android!

We Open up in New Tokyo as Luthor was on the run from Prison he kept on trying to avoid Capture as he made his way toward Lex Corp.

Luthor: Okay I Just have to avoid them. That's all. All I Have to do is Avoid that Blue Boy Scout and-

Y/n: Hello Baldy.

Luthor: AGH! Would you stop calling me that!?

Y/n: Nope because it's True. Look Luthor You're running from Prison huh? I guess I can call you Jailbird Baldy.

Luthor: Silence your Mouth! I have something Specially Made for you.

Y/n: Huh?

He then Pulled out A Ray Gun he made in Prison.

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Oh Yeah, I'm so Intimidated. A Hunk of Junk Made in- GAH!

He then shot you in the chest as he then Began running again.

Luthor: That should Only Pin him down for A Few Moments, But That's enough time for me to Get Ahead and see the only person that can Help. Professor Ivo.

Soon...

Luthor had quickly ran into Professor Ivo's Office where are A Bunch of Old Machines and Wires all around. He then walked over to A Table with A Cloth on top and he pulled over the Cloth to reveal the Dead Body of Ivo.

Before Luthor can do anything else A Giant Metallic Hand Pushed Luthor away and put the cloth back down.

???: Don't touch him!

Luthor: Who are you?

???: I am the final Creation of Dr. Ivo. I am A.M.A.Z.O. But you can Just call me Amazo.

Amazo (He is An Android Created by Professor Ivo/ He has the Powers to copy every single Power he sees but he can Only use one at A Time/ He is still very Naive and Not very experienced in the world)

Luthor: Amazo Huh?

Luthor then Began to think of A Brilliantly Devious Idea.

Luthor: Yes, Professor Ivo. I was His Closest Friend.

Amazo: Really? 

Luthor: Yes, and He said that you were to help me.

Amazo: Hm, Okay. What do you need help with?

Luthor: There are A Bunch of Superpowered Beings who want to Kill me, and they are some evil, despicable, Cruel People. I need you to get me some Materials for my War suit that would help me in finally defeating them.

Amazo: I see. Do not worry Luthor. Those Evil People shall not Hurt you.

Luthor: Good, Now Please Find Me A Nuclear Core.

Amazo then scanned the Area and then found One at A Nearby Nuclear Power Plant.

Amazo: I'll be Back.

He then walked off, as Luthor smiled knowing he finally has A Weapon that can stop all of the heroes that try to stop him.