Chun-Li's Little Sister!

We Open up at the Mansion with A Bunch of new girls after the events of That stuff with Demon King Anos and you had Gotten him to not do anything Evil because he's surprisingly A Nice Guy for A Demon King. He's Mostly Bored and gives Vicious Justice, so that's Good.

You were relaxing in the Living room Just reading A Magazine, on the Couch when suddenly there was A Knock on the door, and you got up to see who it was.

Y/n: Hello? Anyone here? What do you need?

Li-Fen: Hi I'm Li-Fen and I Know you're my Big sister's Boyfriend! Do you know Chun-Li, Mr. Y/n Sir?

Li-Fen (She is the Adoptive Little sister of Chun-Li/ She is Training to be as Great of A Fighter as her despite her having A Long way to come before doing so/ She is pretty Much careful around Li's age for how dangerous she gets when talking abou...

Li-Fen (She is the Adoptive Little sister of Chun-Li/ She is Training to be as Great of A Fighter as her despite her having A Long way to come before doing so/ She is pretty Much careful around Li's age for how dangerous she gets when talking about it)

Y/n: Wow, I didn't know Li had A Little sister! And You're so Precious!

You began rustling her Hair making her Giggle as she smiles.

Li-Fen: Aww, Thank you sir. (Gasp) Jiejie!! Over here!!

A/n: Jiejie is Chinese for Big Sister

She then ran up to Chun-Li and Began Hugging her Much to her Surprise and she Hugged back.

Chun-Li: Oh Li-Fen I Missed my Little sister so Much.! How was Training?

Li-Fen: Oh, it is Pretty Good. I am working my way up to your Level Jiejie Just you watch!

Chun-Li: Okay but watch out because I'm not going to make that easy!

Y/n: Aww, I didn't know you had A Sister Li! How did you two even decide on that?

Li-Fen: (Pales) Uh...

Flashback!

Flashback End!

Flashback End!

Li-Fen: (Paled) I-It is by random Chance...

Y/n: Oh, Okay I Get it. (Thoughts) Sometimes I completely Forget that she's literally 55. That's as Old as Biscuit. I seriously don't want to Piss her off.

Chun-Li then Hugged her little sister from Behind Firmly Placing her Face into her Chest Protectively as she smiled.

Chun-Li: Oh, I Miss you so Much Li-Fen! We're going to have so Much Training and Fun! You can even get to Know Y/n some more!

Li-Fen: (Muffled) I can't breathe...

Y/n: Yeah, I know that Feeling.

Chun Li then Grabbed you and Began Hugging you into her ample Bosom as well as you were now stuck with Li-Fen.

Chun-Li: Oh, we're going to have so much fun Together~!!

Y/n/Li-Fen: (Muffled) Great...