Kira's Apartment! / The Invisible enemy!

We Open up in An Old Apartment that once Belonged to Kira because from what you knew it had to do something with Stands and you had gotten information that Kira used to live there. You then Traveled with Yasuho to the apartment to Investigate.

Yasuho: Are you sure it's A Good idea to break into this apartment?

Y/n: Don't worry about it. This is Just a Minor dip into the Bucket of some of the things I have done.

Yasuho: Okay Now You're scaring. me.

You then walked inside with Yasuho following behind and the place seemed deserted.

Y/n: Huh, It seems like someone lived here, but it Looks no one has Touched anything in days.

Yasuho then Held onto your arm as she was scared.

Y/n: You Okay Yasuho?

Yasuho: (Blushing) Yeah, I'm fine...

Y/n: Okay then.

You then walked into the Bathroom where A Woman was in the Bathtub terrified out of her Life.

Y/n: Ma'am!? Ma'am are you Okay!?

She refused to speak as Yasuho Just Grabbed A Photo album.

Yasuho: OH MY GOD!

Y/n: What is it?

Yasuho: I'm sorry You're on your Own! I'm out of here!

She then ran out of the Flat as you checked the Album, and it was filled with Pictures of Severed hands and Kira licking and kissing them.

Y/n: Yeah, That's Kira. Alright, so who is- AGH!

You then stepped on some Broken glass leaving A Mark as you then cut your hand on some Tacks leaving another mark.

Y/n: Dicks! Ma'am we have to leave now. It's Okay.

The Woman Just remained Silent as she then tried to crawl out of the tub, but A Noise was heard upstairs as she got back into the Tub. Just then you felt A Great deal of weight on your Limbs as you fell to the ground and the women began drowning herself but not on her one free will!

Y/n: W-What is going on!?

Meanwhile...

Yasuho continued running until she stopped herself.

Yasuho: (Sigh) I shouldn't Leave Y/n Like that. He needs my Help, and I'm not going to let him down.

She then Began to run back!

Back with you...

Y/n: Tch! I need to get out somehow! I... I... Huh? A New Stand? Hm, I'll call it... Soft and Wet

Soft and Wet

You then sent A Bubble that went through the Ceiling caused the Assailant to Lose their Friction!

???: AH! SHIT!

He then slipped and fell!

You then got up as Yasuho ran in.

Yasuho: Y/n are you Okay?

Y/n: Ssssh! There's A Man Upstairs trying to Kill me!

Yasuho: Oh, Alright.

You both then snuck out into the Balcony where you unleashed another bubble and then...

???: I'M BLIND!

The Assailant then fell off of his Balcony and then fell onto your Balcony!

Y/n: Who are you and what do you want!?

Ojiro: My Name is Ojiro Sasame and I Just wanted revenge on Kira!

Ojiro Sasame (He is A Man who wants revenge on Kira for forcing him to eat his own Fingers/ Stand: Fun fun fun)

Y/n: Huh? Really? Well, I Killed the Guy So You're a Little Late.

Ojiro: Damnit!

Y/n: Tell me do you possibly recognize me somehow?

Ojiro: No, not really.

Y/n: Damnit. Still no Answers.

Ojiro: Yeah, I'm sorry. Thanks Anyway.

Y/n: You too. Um... You Might want to free that girl?

Ojiro: What do you mean?

Y/n: She wasn't yours?

Ojiro: I thought she was Kira.

Y/n: Last time I checked she was drowning.

Ojiro: Oh Shit!

He then ran into the Bathroom to try and save her.

Y/n: Okay, Yasuho We need to think of our next Move.

Yasuho: Right. You can stay with me in the Meantime.

Y/n: Oh That's Nice.

Yasuho: (Blushing) Yeah, Indeed...