Primo the Celebrity Chef!

Soon all of you were taken to A Nearby Studio Place where they were hosting A Cooking show with A Spicy Mexican Man, you walked in trying to get information from him.

Misako: Y/n What are you doing? He could kill you.

Y/n: No, He's an Idiot. I know how to deal with an Idiot.

You then walked up to Primo as you smiled.

Y/n: Hola, Primo!

Primo: Ah Yes, what do you want? We're on in 5 Minutes.

Primo (He is A Spicy, Fabulous, Mexican, Celebrity Chef who can summon fire from Chilies and even throw knives around/ He serves under the Yakuza as A Payroll Member)

Y/n: Ah Yes, you see I work for Sabu, and I need to have your Emblem.

Primo: Now why would you need that?

Y/n: We're cleaning them and checking them to make sure they're all good. No Bugs or anything.

Primo: Oh, sure Pal, let me give it to you. I- Wait A Minute! You're one of those Punks Huh?

Y/n: Okay Guilty.

Primo: Fine then we can do A Special!

Y/n: A Special? 

Primo: A Special where I kick your ass! Action!

He Then threw some Chili powder into your eyes Blinding you.

Y/n:

A/n: 0:11-0:25

Marian: Okay we're helping him!

Math: No, he can do this. I Swear.

Primo: Now Take my Firey Dance!

He then Began thrusting knives towards you but your Observation Haki Kicked in and you dodged, as you Then...

Y/n: Wolf Fang Fist!!

You then Landed a Combo on his Chest!

Interview...

Y/n: Now I will admit, that is A Pretty spicy Move, but That was clearly Cheap.

End of Interview...

Primo: Now Take this Amigo!

He then Began throwing Knives into the Air and you began dodging them as you turned your Body into Mochi snaking through them!

Primo: Mochi? Eh? I'm not of A Dessert chef!

Y/n: Maybe you would Like Something Spicier! Burning Mochi!!

You then Blasted him with A Haki coated Mochi fist!

Primo: AAAGH!

Interview...

Y/n: Hey He asked for something Spicier, so I gave it to him. Of course, he's about to say something he would regret.

End of Interview...

Primo: Amigo You don't stand A Chance! I am the Greatest Chef in the world! No other Chef could ever compare to me! Not even your Friend That Vinsmoke Boy!

Interview...

Y/n: And of course, for Sanji's sake I took that Personally.

End of Interview...

Y/n: You're going to regret saying that.

A/n: Start at 1:10

Y/n: Diable Jambe: Flammage Shot!!

You then Kicked his Face in as he ended up screaming!

Primo: AAAAAAAAAAGH!! IT BURNS!! MY FACE IS MELTING!! GOD!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: This is the Foot of the Devil, Diable Jambe, Its Flames are Hotter than Hell. 

Primo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!! MAKE IT STOP!!

Y/n: If you think that was Burning? My Heart was Burning even Hotter.

You then took his Emblem smiling.

Y/n: A Little lesson for A Pathetic Little shit of A Chef like you. God Made Food but the devil made spices. A True chef like Sanji said it Himself. Learn from it.

You then walked off as everyone watched.

Marian/Provie: Woah...

Math: Exactly.