Tears of the Kingdom.

You had Now Begun to search for more of those Dragon tears as soon you had come across another Puddle inside of Another Geoglyph, which Began to show you another Memory.

Flashback...

Rauru was walking up to A Grave... Sonias Grave. He began to Just stare at it, unable to process his feelings when Zelda walked Behind him.

Zelda: King Rauru.

Rauru: Yes, Zelda?

Zelda: I am so sorry about everything that happened, but there is something I Must tell you.

Rauru: What is that?

Zelda then Began to get nervous as she finally confessed what Happened.

Zelda: King Rauru I have seen... I have seen Ganondorf's Body. We will fail to defeat him. He will Live on 10,000 Years Later and be stronger than ever. You can never beat him, and You will die!

Rauru then walked around and Put A Hand on Zelda's Shoulder.

Rauru: Zelda, you came from A Timeline where You had never arrived. Now you had, then You Must have A Purpose. You were sent Back in time to help us, even if not Now, then Much Later on. You are truly our Last Line of defense, and not for us, for Y/n in the Future.

Rauru then left as Zelda was Left confused.

Flashback End...

Y/n: So Rauru and the Sages... They Died trying to defeat Ganondorf... and Zelda was the only survivor... What Happened to her...?

You then quickly Traveled to the next Location, where you found the next Pool of Dragons Tears.

Flashback...

It was now after the Battle as Zelda was at the temple of time. Rauru and his sages are now dead and the cities in the sky are now left abandoned.

Zelda: How can I ever Help... I have nothing... Ganondorf won...

She then Handed her Purah pad to the Stewart construct who in 10,000 years would give it to you and she then walked over to the Stand where you had sent the Master sword to, and she noticed the spot glow Golden as she then reached in and pulled out the Master sword.

Zelda: The Master sword?

it then Began speaking to her.

Zelda: You have come back in time to recover?

It Agreed.

Zelda then Began Piecing everything together. The Master sword Needs Power, She has the divine Power to do so, and Minera even mentioned about the great Power to become A Dragon. She realized what she Must do... 

Zelda: I... Must become A Dragon... It is my Purpose...

Flashback End...

You then heard A Roar as A Massive Dragon with Golden Hair, Crystal Horns, and white skin flew by. It then Cried A Single tear as it dropped into A Geoglyph near by.

You Began to cry realizing what Happened.

Y/n: Zela... No... No.... No...!! Zelda Nooo!!

You then quickly ran to the Dragons tears where you saw what Happened to Zelda. She ate her Secret stone to become A Dragon and over the course of 10,000 years she imbued her powers into the master sword, Just to help you.

Y/n: Zelda... I... I will find A Way to Fix you... I will help you... I Promise...

You then flew up to the top of her Head, where you noticed the Sword Tangled up in her hair and you grabbed onto it.

Y/n: Here goes nothing.

You then Began Pulling on the sword as Zelda Began thrashing around trying to throw you off, but you kept Holding on until soon you ripped out the sword with the Hair loosening around it, and you Held it up as the Hair on the Blade was removed and revealed its newly imbued power. The Power of Light imbued for 10,000 Years.

Y/n: The Most Powerful Master sword ever Created...

You then Began Petting Zelda's head as you kissed her snout.

Y/n: Do not worry Zelda... I love you...

The Dragon Just dropped you off at the temple of time, as it then flew off into the Distance, leaving you feeling Disheartened.

Y/n: ...

You then Held up the Master sword as you gripped it with Sheer power and chivalry.

Y/n: Ganondorf You are going to Pay. I will save this world even if it Means ending you permanently.