Doctor Wu and Awaking 3 Leaves!

You and Rai were running across the Hospital Looking for Yasuho as soon She was shoved to the ground by Mitsuba as she was feeling super heavy and Yasuho Kept trying to break Free until Mitsuba felt normal Again.

Mitsuba: Huh? What Happened?

Yasuho: What Happened? We're Being Attacked!

They both then got up Yasuho then began to search the room for her Phone but soon found it destroyed by Mitsuba's. weight.

Yasuho: Oh No this is Bad.

Mitsuba: I don't remember what Happened. Something is clearly going on.

Yasuho: Exactly!

Just then The Little Shard in Yasuho's ear Began to vibrate and it soon began to move down to her Thigh! Just then Mitsuba's hands began to Blister as soon More shards Begin to dig into her Fingernails! They then Multiplied and began to climb up her Legs as she Grabbed Mitsuba and they ran for the MRI Room!

Mistuba: What are you doing!?

Yasuho: We have to get to the MRI Room!

Soon she used Paisley Park to get some information, and it revealed it to be A Organsilicon Compound that Bonds with Oxygen to create energy! This is not even A Carbon-based Lifeform!

Yasuho: Look Mitsuba Wu is A Rock Human and his Goal Isn't Money! 

Just then the Shards combined together to make Doctor Wu as he smiled.

Wu: Actually, my Goal is Money but it's not all of my Goal. Now Yasuho You can go, Mitsuba needs to stay for her Treatment.

Yasuho then continued to run off with Mitsuba as Wu Just smiles.

Wu: They always run away.

He then puts himself back into Shard form as he got into the AC And Spreads all over the Waiting room. As they kept on running Mitsuba came in for an Orphepedic Appointment and when Wu wanted to take her to The Gynecology department, and he revealed that she's 14 weeks pregnant much to her shock and he then took her to His office before She bumped into Yasuho.

Yasuho: Y/n!

She then saw You and Rai standing there standing with your backs to her and she tried to get you but she was headbutted by one of the Patients!

Yasuho: AGH!

Mitsuba: Yasuho!

Wu: Oh I Must explain my Powers.

He then forms himself together as he smiled.

Wu: You see can I split myself until A Bunch of Particles and reform myself back together. Now Take this.

He then Unleashes A Bunch of Particles at Yasuho and Mitsuba but Mitsuba suddenly Placed A Pointer Sticker on the floor and it sent it flying upwards!

Yasuho: Huh?

Mitsuba: This is my Stand! Awaking 3 Leaves!

Awaking 3 Leaves

Wu sent more particles at them as Mitsuba Placed down more Pointer stickers redirecting more of the Attacks as they got into an elevator and Wu then followed them in.

Wu: Got you!

Mitsuba: Nope!

She then stuck another Sticker which sent him flying upwards!

Wu: AGH!

Yasuho: Okay I must admit that's A Cool Stand!

Mitsuba: Thanks.

They soon then continued running as soon Mitsuba stopped remembering something. Wu has some of her Baby in Shards.

Mitsuba: Yasuho you go ahead.

Yasuho: Why?

Mitsuba: I have to Get my Baby.

She then ran for the Gynecology department as Yasuho continued running. Until she ran by An Old Friend.

Yasuho: Tooru!

Toru: Hm? Oh, Hello Yasuho. Long time no see Huh? You're Looking very beautiful Today. Nice Breasts.

 Nice Breasts

Toru

Yasuho: Toru not the time! I need you to get Y/n for me! I need his Help!

Toru: Oh Really? A Friend?

Yasuho: Um, yeah. Just get him.

Toru: Alright them, Nice-

Yasuho: Now!

Toru: Okay then. So Feisty. I Love it.

Meanwhile with you...

You kept on running with Rai to Find Yasuho when Toru found you!

Toru: Y/n L/n?

Y/n: Yeah, who are you?

Toru: Yasuho told me to get you. 

Y/n: Who are you?

Toru: I'm Toru. I'm her Ex-Boyfriend.

Back with Yasuho and Mitsuba, Yasuho had found the Latter in A Room filled with Locacaca Plants after she had Gathered the rest of her Baby and Mitsuba Grabbed a Locacaca Fruit.

Yasuho: Mitsuba you don't know what that will do.

Mitsuba: I'll do it to save my Baby.

She then Ate the fruit as she saved her Baby and her Nose turned to Stone in An Exchange. Just then she felt something Take over as she then Began throwing Yasuho to the ground!

Yasuho: Agh! Mitsuba what are you-? Wu!

Wu: Hahahahaha! That's Right! To be Honest would you expect anyone else? You May have gotten rid of Most of me but now I shall have my experiment done! And don't try anything or else I'll release some dangerous Virus's in here.

Yasuho: You wouldn't dare.

Wu: Oh, I would.

Y/n: HEY!

Wu: What!?

You and Rai had Just shown up and...

Y/n: Soft and Wet!!

Soft and wet then Pulled What's left of Doctor Wu out of Mitsuba's Body as you then filled the Bubble with Medicinal Cement as he was Trapped!

Wu: No! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Yasuho: Y/n! You Saved us!

Y/n: Heh, It's What I do. Rai are any of these the Branches?

Rai: No.

Y/n: Damn. Jobin Must have it then. Let's get out of here.

Rai then used his stand to destroy all of the Trees as you all then escaped, and Mitsuba shyly covered her Stone nose as you smiled.

Y/n: What? I think it Looks cute on you. Makes you Unique.

She then Just Blushes as she Just smiles Happy that her Baby is Okay.