Training in the Time chamber!

After what happened with Azad you knew you had to get stronger and of course, you took Math with you to Kami's Lookout to try out the Hyperbolic Time chamber for A Little while, and of course, you came prepared.

Math: Are you sure we should be doing this?

Y/n: Yes, Man. I want my best friend to grow strong with me.

Math: Thanks, Bro.

Dende: Alright Guys here it is. Now how long will you be in there?

Y/n: Make it 3 days. In Exactly 3 Days open this door.

Math: Do we have the time for that?

Y/n: Of course, we do. It's A Lot less time out here than it is in there.

Math: Touche.

Dende: Alright you Guys See you in 3 Days.

He then Closed the door and locked it as you were both Locked inside, and you Just Used a Spell to neutralize the Aging Process while in the Hyperbolic time chamber.

Y/n: Alright we have enough Food and water for 3 years And A Pair of beds to rest in, so Are you ready to Begin?

He then Turned Ultra Ego Six Paths Mode!

Math: Lets do this.

You then Turned MUI!

Y/n: Of course, Man. Let's do this.

3 Days Later (3 Years Later in Hyperbolic Time Chamber Time) ...

Dende was walking up to the Hyperbolic time chamber as he Begins to Unlock it.

Dende: Alright then I can't wait to see how they're doing. It can't be so Bad.

He then Unlocked it as A Giant surge of power came out and you and Math came out Looking like this With the beards...

Math: Hey why did we still grow Beards again?

Y/n: Because I stopped the aging Process, I didn't stop the Hair growing process.

Math: True.

Y/n: Ugh, That felt Good, and I Know we have gotten Much more Stronger.

Math: Yeah, You even Gained that new form. What do you call it anyway?

Y/n: Hm? Oh Yes I call it...

You then Transformed into it as you smiled.

Y/n: ... Super Saiyan 7.

 Super Saiyan 7

Math: Amazing!

Y/n: Yes, SSJ4 was A 240,000 Times Multiplier, And SSJ5 is 15X That so that was A 3.6 million times Multiplier, so Imagine the Power of going two stages above that.

Math: Man, I really need to keep up with you now.

You then powered down back to base as you smiled.

Y/n: You Know this Makes me wonder what else I'm capable Of.

Math: I'm sure will discover that together. I did learn some new Jutsu by the way.

Y/n: True, alright we better go.

Math: Yeah, we really need to take Baths.

You both then Teleported out of there to return back Home.