Angels Wrath! / A New Kind of Blue!

We Open up at The Mansion during the Night where You had walked out of Alas Ramus' Room after telling her A Bedtime story so she would go to sleep and Emi was outside waiting for you.

Emi: Wait did you tell her?

Y/n: Wha? It's Just some story about Man vs. Gods.

Emi:  ...

Y/n: Okay It's me Killing a Good Portion of the Greek Pantheon but in my Defense, I cleaned it all up so it would resemble more of A Disney Movie.

Emi: Good. I'm Afraid you're starting to give her A Hatred of Gods.

Y/n: And what? Drive her to the devil?

Emi: No! It's Just... Baka. I Just don't want her to hate Gods. I literally serve God Himself if you remember.

Y/n: I Know but not every god is Good. For every God of yours there is another Zeus or Odin. Not all Gods are good people, and many can be evil. I hate to say it but it's True.

Emi: I Know that. I'm Just afraid.

Y/n: Afraid of what?

Emi: I'm Afraid... I'm Afraid you could make enemies out of The Gods.

Y/n: Oh Really? I swear I have surpassed some of them. I may still not be at some of their Levels yet still I can beat most of them. Like whom are they going to send?

Just then the Wall next to the two of you Just Blew up as An Angel was revealed!

Y/n: Huh? Who the-?

Emi: Gabriel!?

Gabriel: Oh, Hello Emilia. You still hadn't Killed the Devil? And You're Living with A God Killer? How Strange. Kind of sad Really. I could pretty Much trusted you, but you didn't do your Job, so they sent me.

Gabriel (He is one of the Most Powerful Angel's in Heaven/ He is Pretty Much A Very Chill Guy who is Just following Orders/ Knows Emi very well)

Y/n: Hey I am A God Myself, And It's not Like Gods don't kill other Gods!

Gabriel: Mm, True, but to be Honest You better tell me where that Devil guy is or else, I will be forced to enforce my Will Upon you two.

Emi: Grabriel Stop! 

Y/n: HAAAAAA!

You then turned SSJBlue as you began trying to Punch Gabriel, but he Juts Blocked all of them!

Y/n: Okay Holy crap.

Just then Alas Ramus came between you Three!

Alas Ramus: Papa! Mama!

Emi: Alas Ramus!?

Y/n: Alas Ramus! Get out of the way! This is Daddy's fight!

Alas Ramus: NO!