SATAN'S NEPHEW!?/ Yokai Hunting!

We Open up on the City of New Tokyo when suddenly...

???: HAHAHAAHAHA! You can't catch me!!

Y/n: Get back here!

You kept on chasing after A Dangerous Yokai who had escaped the underworld and was Just flying around!

Yokai: Hahahahaha! Hey what's, Stupid and Gets Knocked down easily?

Y/n: Let me guess M-?

Yokai: You!!

He then tried to hit you but you quickly Just Blocked the Attack and smiled.

Yokai: Uh...

Y/n: Okay You're going down.

Yokai: Not Yet!

Y/n: Huh?

Yokai: HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

He then revealed his True form which was A Giant 50-Foot-Tall Skeleton!

Y/n: Ah, Geez. Eh, I have dealt with much Worse. Come on!

He then tried to slam his fist into you, but you Dodged it and punched him in the face Knocking a Tooth out!

Yokai: AGH! My Tooth! You Bitch!

Y/n: Now Take this-!

???: Hey, Get away from my Capture you Dick!

Y/n: Who the hell are you Shorty?

???: Shorty? Shorty!?

Y/n: Oh God it's another Ed.

???: Do you not Know who I am!?

Y/n: No and If I would call you by Name.

Enma: (Clears throat) I am Enma-Kun! Nephew of the Satan King of Hell!

Enma (This Short Guy is the nephew of Satan Himself/ His Job is to Literally Capture the Demons and Yokai who had escaped Hell/ He is very Short Tempered and is A Pervert/ He can use Magic and has A Hat Named Chapeauji Who is an Old Man Yokai who ...

Enma (This Short Guy is the nephew of Satan Himself/ His Job is to Literally Capture the Demons and Yokai who had escaped Hell/ He is very Short Tempered and is A Pervert/ He can use Magic and has A Hat Named Chapeauji Who is an Old Man Yokai who Looks Like A Hat and Guides Enma)

Y/n: (Sarcastic) Yeah and I'm the Queen of England.

Enma: DON'T YOU MOCK ME!

Chapeauji: Enma Calm down!

Enma: WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN!?

Chapeauji: That's Y/n L/n. He's the Hero of the Universe and he can easily destroy you if he wanted too!

Enma: (Sarcastic) Oh No I'm so Sacred! I'm literally going to get Erased! (Normally) No One Toy with me right now!

Y/n: Oh Yeah and For you-!

You then Turned to see the Giant Skeleton Yokai and it has disappeared.

Y/n: The Fuck did he go?

Enma: God damnit we Lost him! Thanks to your Squabbling!

Y/n: If anyone is Squabbling it's you.

Enma: AAAGH! Tch! Fine then, If you were so good at this then where Would We find it?

Y/n: Hey You're the Yokai Hunter Not Me.

Chapeauji: He's got A Good Point.

Enma: DON'T PICK HIS SIDE!

Y/n: Don't Yell at your Hat!

Enma: FUCK YOU!

Y/n: Ah Geez, It's like having Katsuki to yell into my ear.

Enma: LEAVE ME ALONE!

Y/n: I'm going to help so go So I can follow you!

Enma: No!!

Y/n: Fine Then I won't Help then.

Enma: AAAAGH! God You're so Annoying!

Y/n: Yep, and You got A Short Temper.

The two of you Just kept on Arguing as You were ready to team up the Nephew of Satan Himself. That was A new Scentence.