Ivis Necron: Demon Lord of Time!

Soon You, Anos, Misha, and Sasha were walking through School at Night as Anos had Planned something.

Y/n: What is now Anos?

Anos: I know That I had made Seven demon Lord who serve under me and from what I know Whoever stole my Title must have Taken control of them.

Sasha: What the hell is he talking about?

Misha: I don't know. I guess he watched too much anime, Sis.

Anos: Seriously why does everyone say that about me? What is Anime?

Y/n: Dude, you are Missing out.

Just then You Got a Sword through the Back of your Chest as you spewed up Blood!

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAGH!! BITCH!!

Misha/Sana: Y/N!!

Anos: So, it is Ivis.

Ivis: Tch, How Pathetic. You think Your hot Stuff, Huh? Punching People way above your weight Class. Well, are both nothing compared to A Demon Lord.

Ivis Necon (One of the 7 Demon Lords that Anos had Created to Serve under him/ He is pretty Much a Little bitch who acts all High and Mighty/ He wishes to bring back his Master (AKA Anos) so he could rule the world again)

Y/n: Tch, Is that so?

Ivis: NANI!?

You then Threw the Blade out of your Chest as you healed up the wound.

Y/n: Okay, that is A Weak ass sword. Want to see A Real One?

You then summoned The Swords of Oden and the Master sword as you preformed Santoryu.

Ivis: Three Swords? That is clearly unheard of!

Y/n: Yeah, but the future world's strongest Swordsman Who I had met does. Santoryu: Purgatory Onigiri!!

You then slashed through him and with the Master Sword imbued with 10,000 Years of Light it had cut right through Ivis and destroyed whatever his Body was made out of!

Ivis: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Y/n: Tch. Suck it Bitch.

But Suddenly a Rift in time showed up as A Deity of Time showed up and you were all shocked. 

Ivis: Hahahahaha! You're not the only one with Plans!

He then fused with the Deity of Time as he then Turns into Like a Grim reaper of Time!

Ivis: HAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME NOW! I CONTROL TIME!

Y/n: Huh? Really? So Do I.

Ivis: YES! I- W-Wait, What?

Y/n: Yeah, Just Watch. Star Platinum: Za Warudo!!

You then froze time and then!

Star Platinum: ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!!!!

Ivis had shattered The Grim Reaper Looking Demon into A Billion Little pieces as his Jaw fell to the ground and you crushed it with your Foot!

Y/n: Arrivederci Necron. I'll see you in the next Life.

Anos: Wow. That's Pretty Impressive.

Misha meanwhile was Just rolling on the floor Gushing over you and Sasha was Just trying to keep her composure as she was Blushing.

Y/n: Aww, Cute!