Ozon Baby's Pressure!

We open back up at the Higashikata family orchard where Jobin was planting A Stand Into the ground in order for it to activate it.

Jobin: Oh, this is Great. I can finally get rid of Y/n and his little friends. I just need to place this underground and Poor Tom said it will Kill them.

Just then Tsurugi showed up.

Tsurugi: Kill Who Dad?

Jobin: Huh? Oh, Tsurugi! Nice to see you again! Um, what are you doing here?

Tsurugi: I Just want to see my dad. Something wrong?

Jobin: Nothing! Nothing, I was Just Burying some... Gopher Poison. 

Tsurugi: Oh Let me Help!

Jobin: Well, I- DON'T! I-

Tsurugi then walked to see the Stand!

Tsurugi: AAAAAAGH! W-WHAT IS THAT THING!?

Ozon Baby

Ozon Baby then Began activating as it Began Lowering the Air Pressure so Much as soon Tsurugi and Jobin's Ears and eyes began to Bleed! Tsurugi fell down first as Jobin Pulled him into A Shed where the Air pressure is normal!

Meanwhile with you were Underground with Rai Looking for the Branch of the Locacaca tree as he had soon found it.

Rai: There I found it.

Y/n: Are you sure? They all Look the same.

Rai: I Know these things Y/n.

He then Took out A Moth and Let it take over the Branch.

Rai: It shall grow A Fruit soon.

Y/n: Good. Hey do you feel A Sudden drop in Air Pressure?

Rai: Huh?

Just then you both Began falling to the ground as you both began bleeding out of the same Places! 

Meanwhile Jobin was figuring out A Plan as he realized Poor Tom tried to betray him and he quickly Woke Tsurugi Up and got him to make A Fire Truck out of An Oil can to shoot Oil all over the place to start A Fire, and then he made him make A Plane so he Can Look over the Area!

Tsurugi: Dad, what is Happening and why did you have that thing?

Jobin: Um... Look Tsurugi your grandfather and I have completely different views on how to run the Business and how to help you and your dad tried to do some drastic. I Just didn't want to lose you. (Thoughts) Well at least that's all True.

Jobin Then Began to Make A mask By heating up A Bleach Bottle for Tsurugi as he Plans to Catch up with Poor Tom.

Back with Poor Tom...

A little Kid Like Rock Human that resembled A Broken Baby doll was running through the Fire trying to Escape with the Locacaca Branch he stole from you and Rai!

Poor Tom

Poor Tom: Okay I Just need to get it to The Boss and I shall-

Y/n: HEY!

Poor Tom: WHAT!?

You then showed up with Rai Using A Protecting Bubble as Poor Tom tried Hiding!

Y/n: Hand over the Branch!

Poor Tom: Never!

Y/n: Fine then! Rai?

Rai then took out some Poisonous seeds and began using his Stand to fire them at Poor tom as he forced his Mouth open and Poor Tom was forced to eat one as he Began to suffer the Affects, but he used the Peeling to Increase the Pressure around Rai and he Began to puke up Blood and have it spew out of his eyes!

Rai: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!

Y/n: RAI!

Poor Tom: See you Later Losers!!

Poor tom continued to run off as you put some of those seeds into Bubbles and sent them after him as Poor tom Just kept on running with the Bubbles chasing after him! Soon he ended up being cornered by the Bubbles only to see they had No seeds!

Poor Tom: Huh!? But How-?

Just then he got another seed down his throat increasing the dosage. He then began to feel his Body fail on him as soon he Began to escape the Fire and see Firetrucks and Ambulances heading for him.

Poor Tom: It Must be them! GUYS! GUYS! HELP ME! I HAVE THE LOCACACA BRANCH! I DID IT!

Just then he heard A Gun Cock Behind him as A Gun was Pointed behind his head.

Poor Tom: Y-You were Planning to Betray me...?

???: It has always been that way.

He then got hit in the head Twice sending stone and dust flying everywhere as Another Mysterious figure Picked up the Branch and ran off with it, as you then caught up with Poor Tom as you saw his Remains and the Ambulance sped off as you only saw its License Plate.

Soon the Fire was put out as the Air pressure returned back to Normal, and The Rock Humans thought they had won when Jobin revealed the True Locacaca Branch.

Jobin: Hmph, Good Job Son.

What Happened is when Poor Rom was after the Branch, he stepped on one of Tsurugi's Origami and he mistook A Normal Pear Branch for the Locacaca Branch. Jobin then Grafts the Branch on A cactus as he smiles.

Jobin: Now Son don't tell anyone where this is Okay. Your Grandfather only wants to ruin this for you. The World is filled with Madness, and this will Prove who is right.

Tsurugi: Yes, Dad.

Back with you, you were Checking on Rai only to see that he is Okay, but you had Lost the Branch Much to your disappointment.