Lucy's Celestial Spirits!

We Open up in the Mansion as Lucy is resting in the estate hot springs before she gets out and wraps up A Pink Towel around her body as she then walks into her room and grabs one of her Celestial Keys, which she left on her Table.

Lucy: Open the Gate of the Maid: Virgo!!

She then Summons the Masochistic Maid as she takes A Polite Bow.

Virgo (One of Lucy's Celestial Spirits/ She is A Masochistic Maid who Loves Pain, and she can dig Underground and move huge rocks/ She also knows Armament Haki and Six Powers)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Virgo (One of Lucy's Celestial Spirits/ She is A Masochistic Maid who Loves Pain, and she can dig Underground and move huge rocks/ She also knows Armament Haki and Six Powers)

Virgo: Miss Lucy is it time for Punishment?

Lucy: NO! Why do you keep asking that from me!?

Virgo: Because I want Punishment Miss Lucy. Please give me something Cruel and Painful to do.

Lucy: Fine. Let me see... Go On A Date with Mineta or something I don't know.

Virgo: .......................................................... What?

Lucy: Go On A Date with him. That's Cruel and Painful.

Virgo: No, you don't understand Miss Lucy, That's Not Cruel and Painful That's Absolute Hell. He's A completely Useless Pervert with no self-control of the Highest degree, I can't do it.

Lucy: You said you wanted Pain and Cruelty, right?

Virgo: Miss Lucy I Just can't. I-

Lucy: I'm Just Kidding.

Virgo: Whew! Thank you so Much Miss Lucy. So, Can I now have-?

Lucy: NO! Now Please Brush my Hair.

Virgo: Alright.

Virgo then Began to Brush Lucy's hair as she held onto the Towel.

Lucy: Hey Virgo, I have something to ask?

Virgo: What is it Miss Lucy?

Lucy: Do you have A Crush on Y/n?

Virgo: (Blushing) I do Wish he would Punish Me.

Lucy: So That's a Yes?

Virgo: Yes.

Lucy: Hm, that gives me an Idea. 

She then Grabbed some more Keys and smiled.

Lucy: Man I have always used Celestial Dresses so Much I Rarely ever use you Guys. Hopefully She won't be Mad. Open the Gate of the Ram and the Gate of the Water bearer: Aries and Aquarius!!

Suddenly A Little Sheep girl came into the room.

Aires: H-Hello Miss Lucy... A-Am I in trouble?

Aires (She is A Shy Sheep girl who can summon Soft and Fluffy wool bombs to trap People in/ She can never really confront and always say sorry when she has to/ She was once in A Relationship with Leo/ She knows Observation Haki and Six Powers)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Aires (She is A Shy Sheep girl who can summon Soft and Fluffy wool bombs to trap People in/ She can never really confront and always say sorry when she has to/ She was once in A Relationship with Leo/ She knows Observation Haki and Six Powers)

Lucy: Of course You're Not. It's Just-

???: LUCY YOU BITCH!!!

Lucy: Eep.

Just then the Bathroom door slammed open as A Mermaid slithered her way in.

Aquarius: LUCY, I TOLD YOU IF I CAME OUT ANOTHER TOILET, I WAS GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU IDIOT!

Aquarius (A Mermaid who is always constantly Angry and gets Pissed off really easily/ She acts Like she Hates Lucy, but she secretly Cares for her/ She Was Originally Lucy's Mother Celestial Spirit before she handed her down to Lucy/ She is the Mo...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Aquarius (A Mermaid who is always constantly Angry and gets Pissed off really easily/ She acts Like she Hates Lucy, but she secretly Cares for her/ She Was Originally Lucy's Mother Celestial Spirit before she handed her down to Lucy/ She is the Most Powerful of her Celestial Spirits because she opens her own gate which none other Can/ She knows Conquerors Haki and Advanced Six Powers)

Lucy: N-Now Listen to me first Okay!

Aquarius: What is it!?

Lucy: Do you And Aires Like Y/n?

Aires and Aquarius then Blushed as they smiled.

Aires: (Blushing) H-He's Kind of Cute...

Aquarius: (Blushing) Yes but he is A Dope.

Lucy: Ah, So You're A Tsundere.

Aquarius: I will gut you Like A Fish.

Lucy: Eep! L-Let me call Y/n! Just don't Hurt me!

One Set of Confessions Later...

So Lucy's Celestial Spirit girls had confessed and To Be Honest you saw that coming and you smiled.

Y/n: So What do you all want to do Now?

Aires: (Blushing) W-We could cuddle...

Y/n: Good Idea.

Okay Aquarius Lay down on Lucy's bed.

Aquarius: Fine.

She then Laid down on Lucy's bed as you laid down on top of her with your head Planted into her Ample Cleavage, making her Blush.

Y/n: Okay Aires now sit on my Lap.

Aires then began sitting on your Lap which you began to pet her head Making her Blush bright Pink.

Virgo: What do I do Master?

Y/n: Um...

You then Just Grabbed a Paddle that Virgo was storing in the room for such an Occasion, and you coated it in Armament Haki mixed with Conquerors Haki Making her Blush.

Y/n: Alright Virgo Just Lay down next to Aquarius Face down and just wait.

Virgo: (Blushing) Y-Yes Master.

She then Proceeded to do so As Lucy Just sweat dropped.

Lucy: (Sweat drop) Eh... I Guess that works out for everyone in the end...