Good Grief, More Yokai!

We Open up at A Local Middle school where A Young woman had Left Class ready to get some Water and of course, she knows, she knows that deep down, something wrong is going to happen.

Harumi: Oh, I Know some Yokai is going to show up. I know they are. Hopefully, I'm Just Not put into another Situation.

Harumi Fudo (She is A Young Woman Who Goes to A Middle school Haunted with Yokai and who is A Friend and Ally to the Enma Team/ She of course always end up in Suggestive Situations Much to her Chagrin/ She is really self-Aware about how Crazy her ...

Harumi Fudo (She is A Young Woman Who Goes to A Middle school Haunted with Yokai and who is A Friend and Ally to the Enma Team/ She of course always end up in Suggestive Situations Much to her Chagrin/ She is really self-Aware about how Crazy her adventures are and Usually Points that out)

She then began walking by Until she walked into the Bathroom where she Began washing her Hands and then The Yokai from earlier appeared Behind her.

Yokai: Hey.

Harumi: Oh Hello. I- Oh No.

The Yokai then Bound and Gagged her In A Suggestive way as he then went to the Roof of the school!

Yokai: Now they won't touch me if I have A Hostage!

Y/n: Think Again!

Yokai: What!?

You then appeared shooting some energy rings at him which Pinned him down!

Y/n: Are you Okay Ms. Harumi?

Harumi: (Blushing) Y-Your Y/n L/n! You're the hero of New Tokyo!

Y/n: The Universe but thank you for noticing.

Yukiko then flew over and checked on Harumi.

Yukiko: Harumi-San are you Okay?

Harumi: Yeah, I'm fine.

Enma: HAHAHAHAHA! Good Job Y/n! I assume you are worth something after all!

Y/n: I'll Take that as A Compliment.

???: Think again Brother!

Enma: Oh Great Now she Shows up!

Y/n: Who?

Enma: My Freaking Sister!

Just then A Naked woman appeared riding A Broom!

Enbi: Alright Boys and Girls hand over the Yokai Now, before things get Ugly!

Enbi-Chan (Enma's Sister/ She is essentially A Nude woman who has many of the same Powers and is Also incredibly dangerous when Pissed off/ She tries to capture the Yokai Instead of Enma)

Y/n: Holy Crap! Woman Put some Clothes on!

Enbi: Huh?

Y/n: Geez, this is A PG-13 Rated Installment! We don't need your Blatant Nudity here!

Enbi: Hey I was Just going to-

Y/n: Nope! No, You're not! Your Nudity is Not welcome here! Now Begone! Tusk Act IV!!

Tusk Act IV: Shimimi! ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!

You then Created a Portal to Hell and sucked her Back there before it closed, and you smiled.

Y/n: Ah, Much Better.

Enma: Dude?

Y/n: Yep?

Enma: You are Not the Shit Stain of A Human I thought you were!

Y/n: (Sweat drop) Eh, Thanks... I Guess...