The Spirit of Cyrus!

Soon you had stopped by the End of Time to Drop off Marle and Lucca and Pick up Frog and Magus as you had all Planned to go 400 Years ago to fill out one of the things Gaspar had said to collect.

The Spirit of a Warrior Magus Had Slain.

Soon you had all ended up At A Castle North of the Village where You, Frog, and Magus stood outside of the Castle weapons in Hand.

Y/n: Are you ready Frog?

Frog: Yes, of course. I am ready to finally finish the Promise I should have made to Cyrus.

Y/n: Magus why are you even Travelling along with us?

Magus: I Have my Reasons.

Y/n: You're Starting to become A Better Person huh?

Magus: Silence your Tongue Hero.

You all then walked into the Castle as there were Huge Potholes everywhere blocking ways around the damn Castle as soon You had all Noticed that the Knights had started to Move!

Y/n: Huh? What is going on?

Frog: It seems Like the suits of Armor are actually Alive!

Magus: I've seen this before.

Y/n: You have?

Magus: Eleven times as A Matter of Fact.

Y/n: Well, Lets fight our way through Shall we men?

Frog: Right!

Magus: Whatever you say Boss.

Y/n: That's the team Spirit!

You all then Began fighting all of the Skeletons that had inhabited the Castle, and you used your ability to fly to get all of you past every Pothole and soon you had all Gotten to A Room with A Single Grave and Frog walked over Putting the Masamune to the ground.

Frog: Cyrus... I am so sorry That I had let you down. But now, I have taken up the Masamune and had Become A Knight you can be Proud of. I shall take up the Title of knight and I shall Protect queen Leene with all that I can ever have! I am Sir Frog Knight of Guardia!

Just then Cyrus' Soul then began leaving the Grave as he smiled at Frog.

Cyrus: Glenn, I am truly Proud of you. You have finally realized your True strength, and what you are truly capable of. Now Since You had finally recovered that from Event and that You can Protect Queen Leene I can finally Rest in Peace. Thank you.

He then Began rising for the Sky as he finally reached the After Life.

Just then Masamune had split into Masa and Mune as they smiled.

Masa: Wow! You did it!

Mune: Yeah! You finally did it!

Frog: What do you mean?

Mune: You finally managed to let go of your Emotional Baggage. It was the only thing holding you back this entire time.

Masa: Yep, and Now you can wield the Masamune at full strength!

They then formed back into Masamune as it Glowed and shined brightly as Frog was now able to wield it's True Power!

Frog: I shall use this blade to defeat Lavos and save the world!

Magus: ...

Y/n: You're not saying anything Magus?

Magus: It's best that I don't. Now I think we need to solve Another Part of that quest.

Y/n: And That is?

Magus: We need to take care of my three old Generals.