Sushi with Maya and Aya!

We Open up in the L/n Manor as you had Begun to pretty Much introduce Maya and Aya to Kinue who was far more than happy To let them in as per Usual.

Kinue: Oh, Honey they are so Beautiful! Welcome to the Family girls!

Aya: Awww, Thank you Ms. L/n!

Maya: Yes, Thank you so very Much. Y/n why does your Mom Look so?

Y/n: Cute?

Maya: Um... Yes, let's go with that.

Y/n: Oh Yeah, She's always Like that. Now how about I make you two some Sushi?

Aya: YAY!

Maya: That would Certainly be Nice.

Y/n: Yep, I Know how to make A Mean Crab Roll. Learned from some of the best. Like A Certain Curly Brows. (Thoughts) Thank God he's not here right now. I appreciate you Man, but you need to keep the simping down. You have A Wife.

You then quickly made some Sushi which Consisted of Crab rolls, Spicy Tuna rolls, and even some of your best Shark Rolls made from the best shark meat you know.

Y/n: Here you girls go!

Maya then took some with her Chopsticks and when she tried some she smiled.

Maya: This is Amazing Y/n-Kun.

Aya: Yeah! This is amazing! Thank you so very Much!

Y/n: Yeah, it's no Problem girls. I try my best to make all of you Happy.

Aya then suddenly Began Hugging you into her Chest as she smiles.

Aya: Aww, you are definitely the best Husband Y/n-San!

Y/n: (Blushing) Aww, Thank you Aya!

Maya then got from the other side and hugged you as well.

Maya: (Blushing) Yes, you too Y/n-San. You're very Sweet.

Y/n: Aww, You too! (Thoughts) Now I Know that Maya and Erza will definitely get along.